Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

No, I wrote to Universal and they said that's the day it's being released as a digital download, not as a CD. But Amazon says it will be released digitally on November 2.

Well it's universal group who siad that it will be released in CD ..

http://www.universal-music.de/lanadelrey/news/detail/article:210148/17-november-lana-del-rey-spielt-neue-single-ride-bei-schlag-den-raab

9. November: neue Single | 16. November: neues Album | 17. November: Live-Auftritt

6139385_orig.png

Well it's universal group who siad that it will be released in CD ..

Where did you read about it being released as a CD?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Read my last post

"Single" doesn't mean it will be a CD.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"Single" doesn't mean it will be a CD.

Single means CD Single. As you said, the digital release is on november 2nd so why would they choose two different day for the release ?!?!. By the way, november 9th is a friday and most of the singles in germany are released on a friday.

6139385_orig.png

Single means CD Single. As you said, the digital release is on november 2nd so why would they choose two different day for the release ?!?!. By the way, november 9th is a friday and most of the singles in germany are released on a friday.

It doesn't. As I said, I asked Universal, they said it would be released digitally on November 9. Amazon says, it will be released on November 2. I have no idea why they are releasing it on two different days but that's what they said. I'm going to ask Amazon too, now.

The guy from Amazon said that they don't have any information about a CD single for "Ride" being released. I also think it would be available for pre-order if it would be. It seems like we'll only have the digital version for now.

Can't wait for Paradise

the only songs I'm still really iffy with are parts of the Gods & Monsters snippets where the production seems odd and then American.

the only songs I'm still really iffy with are parts of the Gods & Monsters snippets where the production seems odd

I've been putting that down to the fact that they are snippets and I won't be able to properly gauge the quality of them till I actually hear Paradise Edition.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Can't wait for Paradise

the only songs I'm still really iffy with are parts of the Gods & Monsters snippets where the production seems odd and then American.

All i'm gonna say is, that first Gods and Monsters snippet we got gave me the impression that song built into an explosive epic song, then we got the much longer one that showed it may not be as big as i expected :creepna: but i still like it so far.

All i'm gonna say is, that first Gods and Monsters snippet we got gave me the impression that song built into an explosive epic song, then we got the much longer one that showed it may not be as big as i expected :creepna: but i still like it so far.

The extended snippet seems to get building and building and building... to nothing. I LOVED the first snippet, like you said, it gave me the impression that the song would built up into a psychotic explosion of Lana's deepest feelings and insane ramblings but it just kept building suspense to go back straight to the next melodramatic verse. Idk, I wish there was a chorus.

The extended snippet seems to get building and building and building... to nothing. I LOVED the first snippet, like you said, it gave me the impression that the song would built up into a psychotic explosion of Lana's deepest feelings and insane ramblings but it just kept building suspense to go back straight to the next melodramatic verse. Idk, I wish there was a chorus.

I wanted Dark Paradise 2.0. I go crazy with a wind machine on my face to that song.

There is a chorus...

"No one's gonna take my soul away, I'm livin' like Jim Morrisey..." etc.

That's the chorus?

It doesn't even feel like there's a transition, it sounds the same as the build up to me. Unless there's some change in the music I didn't hear.

edit: listening to it, I hear more instruments & sounds added in the background but it's so hard to decipher it's a chorus compared to how similar it is to the buildup.