Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

UK single are always more expensive than German Single. ( i don't know why ) .

They aren't though - It's not usual for a single to be this price, and i've bought enough CD's to know, haha.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

whaat? but the box comes with born to die, too. the box-version is a digipak (<3), i don't now if the normal one is too.

Thats what it says, however the design on the inside of the box set shows every disc/dvd comes in a little cradboard slip and not a digi pack.

Thats what it says, however the design on the inside of the box set shows every disc/dvd comes in a little cradboard slip and not a digi pack.

the description says that the paradise edition is packaged as a digipak, it doesn't say anything about the packaging of the other cds. that picture isn't a photo of the actual box though, it was made digitally. i'd be really disappointed if the other cds came in cardboard slips though.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

the release date for the digital version of ride in germany has now been moved to november 9.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Do we know yet if it'll be physically released as a stand alone EP?

it is.

australia (nov 9): http://www.sanity.co...217494/Paradise

us (nov 13): http://www.amazon.co...el rey paradise

germany (nov 13): http://www.jpc.de/jp...se/hnum/1288142

if any US peeps are wondering (cause I had been for ages,) along with amazon (^) it's also available through barnes & noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/paradise/25313005?EAN=602537204687 for pre-order and avail. nov 13th for $9.39 for the stand-alone explicit ver. CD

wayyyyyyy way too fucking excited agh rlgth340tuc[-'d'v-29uvzswertcvb./

Hellion mocks Monicker or luvs Monicker? We may never truly know.

I miss gorgeous Vanity staring at me seductively after every one of your posts. Though i could probably be happy with a Monica gif too. Just sayin', dawg.

Also, where the hell is the Golden Girls thread? Cum on already, bois.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest ♡MaruOopsy♡

tumblr_ma7083rMHd1ruful9.gif

Are you making fun of Reading Rainbow? :(

Hellion mocks Monicker or luvs Monicker? We may never truly know.

I miss gorgeous Vanity staring at me seductively after every one of your posts. Though i could probably be happy with a Monica gif too. Just sayin', dawg.

Also, where the hell is the Golden Girls thread? Cum on already, bois.

:defeated: No. I genuinely enjoy your random facts.

But you're right. I need a change. Pam has become as old and withered as... something old and withered.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Guest ♡MaruOopsy♡

No, he's not. "The More You Know" was a series of PSAs broadcast by NBCUniversal. It has nothing to do with "Reading Rainbow" which aired on PBS.

tumblr_ma7083rMHd1ruful9.gif

And I am shamed by my lack of knowledge of American ~quality~ programming. :defeated: Thanks, evil

And I am shamed by my lack of knowledge of American ~quality~ programming. :defeated: Thanks, evil

It was quality programming! I grew up on LeVar's book analysis.

Guest Slutty Bunny

It was quality programming! I grew up on LeVar's book analysis.

When I meet LeVar: