Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

Currently trying to help with trending the track names to see if I'll get some random luck and win that box-set. I'm ordering it immediately if I don't get that--hope it doesn't take a month to get to the US. Some postcards my friend sent me from Europe took at least that long, it was ridiculous.

The box-set is so goddamn deliciously beautiful, I can't fucking wait, hold me :crying:

APPARENTLY...

How did we miss it!

I googled "zona musical lana del rey paradise edition" and it came up!

I am at work and have downloaded it BUT I can't play it so I dont know if it the full version. Some of the lengths seem a bit short?

Edited by SitarHero
Potentially misleading title.

There are a lot of fakes out there, with mixes of the snippets. It is probably one of those.

Do you have a link?

I didnt think we could post links; search for "zona musical lana del rey paradise edition" on google and it comes up at the top.

Someone else will have to test this, my internet connection's in no condition to download anything right now. I changed the title so we don't accidentally freak people out if it turns out being fake.

Some eBay with like 99.9 positive ratings posted it though.

Not only does it look really cheap, but it's missing the thing that would be on the tray that moves so people can get the 2nd disc out ala Born This Way Deluxe edition

BzhmW.png