Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

When will it start being sent to the music stores in Australia?

Even though it's out Friday the 9th, JB HI-FI just MIGHT put it on shelf Thursday night before..........otherwise, they will get stock by Wednesday and we will wait till Friday for it to be shelved. They have become a bit strict with handing out albums early like they used to.

i asked universal how many copies of the box were available and this was their response:

Hello xxx,

Thank you for your email regarding the Lana Del Rey 'Born To Die- Paradise Edition Deluxe Box Set'.

We don't have an exact figure at the moment but it is very limited and likely to sell out soon.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,

xxx

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't think the EP is officially released in stores outside the US. What online retailers list is probably the US import. So far, I've seen the EP expected for release on November 13 in most countries outside America, but I highly doubt this will actually happen as I cannot imagine the imports arrive two weeks in advance. I am preparing for a major disappointment in form of an e-mail from JPC.de telling me that the order will be dispatched once the CD is in stock.

Maybe I am wrong, hopefully (!), but anything else would surprise me.

I don't think the EP is officially released in stores outside the US. What online retailers list is probably the US import. So far, I've seen the EP expected for release on November 13 in most countries outside America, but I highly doubt this will actually happen as I cannot imagine the imports arrive two weeks in advance. I am preparing for a major disappointment in form of an e-mail from JPC.de telling me that the order will be dispatched once the CD is in stock.

Maybe I am wrong, hopefully (!), but anything else would surprise me.

i dont think those are imports. usually, if the items listed are imports, it says so on the product's page. i'm not sure though.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i dont think those are imports. usually, if the items listed are imports, it says so on the product's page. i'm not sure though.

Amazon and all the other websites barely reveal any clear information about the listed products. I don't even know if I'll eventually receive the censored or explicit version of the EP. However, I hope you are right. :) But still, why would the EP in Germany be released on the 13th on CD while The Paradise Edition is released three days after in multiple formats, including the EP on vinyl?

We'll find out soon, I guess. :excited:

Amazon and all the other websites barely reveal any clear information about the listed products. I don't even know if I'll eventually receive the censored or explicit version of the EP. However, I hope you are right. :) But still, why would the EP in Germany be released on the 13th on CD while The Paradise Edition is released three days after in multiple formats, including the EP on vinyl?

We'll find out soon, I guess. :excited:

the vinyl ep is being released worldwide on nov 12: http://store.universal-music.co.uk/euro/born-to-die-the-paradise-edition/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-the-paradise-edition-vinyl/invt/0602537181223/ it says paradise edition but it only lists paradise songs and its says "The 'Born To Die- The Paradise Edition' includes a LP slipcase to fit the previously released 'Born To Die' vinyl."

DOUBBLE POSTING 'CAUSE I'M COOL LIKE THAT

Ok, they changed the picture for the box-set-thingy, and they kinda hid the Blue Velvet vinyl, but I don't really see that it's the H&M picture on the vinyl. I just can't see a part of it or anything. If that makes sense.

0602537173990_medium.jpg

last.fm  

Ok, they changed the picture for the box-set-thingy, and they kinda hid the Blue Velvet vinyl, but I don't really see that it's the H&M picture on the vinyl. I just can't see a part of it or anything. If that makes sense.

0602537173990_medium.jpg

i doubt that's what it's going to look like. i'm sure it's going to be a h&m photo even though i hate that shoot.

Shhh, I want them to use another picture. Really? Hahha, I like that shoot.

i hope they at least use a photo that wasn't used.

0602537173990_medium.jpg

61987_448628125179643_2137861786_n.jpg

Isn't that the latest photo to be released of it though?

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

61987_448628125179643_2137861786_n.jpg

Isn't that the latest photo to be released of it though?

please let it look different.

That one you posted has been there since the beginning of it being available for pre-order? :c

I thought the one you posted was the one they posted at first? When I got my email from they the other day they used the picture I posted, wich I hadn't seen before, so I assumed it was new.

last.fm