Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

Hey, what are the two different Born to Die sleeves for?

The white one is the booklet ( which is the same design as BTD Album ) and the second is the CD.

The only bad thing about the box-set are the two sleeve of the two cd ( paradise and btd ) which are very thin. But it's still a beautiful box-set. I'm proud of it . ( especially the digipack )

The funny thing is also that the digipack is exactly the same size as BTD Deluxe edition :D ( i noticed it and i think it was kinda cool )

6139385_orig.png

Dim, would it be too much a request for you to scan all of the booklet? Especially the flower and sunset/sunrise, and post them in the Photos section for all of fellow members to see and awe upon its beauty?

:) MIA [read: Merci In Advance]

I don't really have time to make all the scan but i can make a video for the moment of the entire box -set. And probably someone will make all teh scans for you :)

6139385_orig.png

Ywah I just wen't on and it said, "complete album for 5.17$" It's avalible whoot! But can someone go on and post the official itunes review summarry thing? It doesn't show it on my iPhone))):

para.png

R-4024362-1352725040-3805.jpeg

This is so nice. I really hope it isn't exclusive to the box set.

I'm so excited to buy the CD tomorrow and listen to the album for the first time. I'm fairly certain i'm going to really like it.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Ywah I just wen't on and it said, "complete album for 5.17$" It's avalible whoot! But can someone go on and post the official itunes review summarry thing? It doesn't show it on my iPhone))):

They haven't posted a review yet.

This is so nice. I really hope it isn't exclusive to the box set.

I'm so excited to buy the CD tomorrow and listen to the album for the first time. I'm fairly certain i'm going to really like it.

You didn't listen to the leak?

Make sure someone is there to clean your body parts up

BzhmW.png

If it ain't CD quality, Mo's not here for it.

Speaking of which: Monicker, how do you listen to the songs from her that have never even been on a CD?

Nope. I've only heard Blue Velvet and Ride a few times, maybe thrice, and haven't heard the rest. From what little i can tell so far it seems this batch of songs are engineered and produced much better than BTD and that alone has me excited. We'll see though, tomorrow morning.

If it ain't CD quality, Mo's not here for it.

Speaking of which: Monicker, how do you listen to the songs from her that have never even been on a CD?

On my computer through headphones or i output my computer to my stereo and listen on my speakers. I'm not really sure what you're asking here.

It is exclusive.

I meant the painting not the digipack. Is that what you meant? Is the painting nowhere to be found on the 2CD and single disc versions? :(

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Can someone post ww iTunes chart positions in the chart section so we can track the album week by week.

Here's the Australian iTunes chart

359g17q.png

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg