Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

NME and Huffington Post said BTD: TPE comes out the 19th and the tracklisting is:

Ride

American

Cola

Body Electric

Blue Velvet

Gods And Monsters

Yayo

Bel Air

Burning Desire

Tropico

Paradise

Super Cannes

Surf Noir

Dope Cinema

Nasty

Wtf...

para.png

Hi, does the box set actually play Lolita, Without You , and Lucky Ones? I heard some cds were missing them. Thaks!

Yes it plays all the songs. it's only in the US with the deluxe edition that it doesn't play all the tracks i think

6139385_orig.png

Can someone scan the Born To Die + Paradise slipcases that came with the boxset? The one that has the flower and the one that has the sunset(: i wanna use them as covers in meg iTunes library hehe

para.png

Also, there is apparently a censored (or "edited" according to Walmart) version of Paradise. This was the only copy of ANY Lana that Walmart had when I went there. Ride, Cola, and G & M all have the "bad words" chopped out with awkward lyrical silences. The cover was just the normal one without the advisory sticker.

2dt29zc.jpg

Walmart is committed to promoting strong family values to its customers while always providing low prices, always.

Let me refer you to Rule 5 in the forum guidelines:

5. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.

Save the red for your nail designs, Manickure.

I have no idea why this is important enough to be a rule.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

is the box set getting a US release? I'm not sure now that the standard albums got recalled lol

it was released worldwide.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I haven't found it anywhere yet. I think it comes out here Tuesday.

You won't find it in Target or anything shit like that i assume, you may need to shop around at more high end record stores i assume. Over here it's not widely available either, you gotta go to a good record store.

You won't find it in Target or anything shit like that i assume, you may need to shop around at more high end record stores i assume. Over here it's not widely available either, you gotta go to a good record store.

Oh I know. lol

I called the cd store and they said its out Tuesday. hopefully they'll have one in stock. If not I'll order it