Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

On my computer through headphones or i output my computer to my stereo and listen on my speakers. I'm not really sure what you're asking here.

I wasn't really asking your method, more like, "How can you stand to hear these songs when they're not available at their utmost quality?"

You just answered your question, SitarFace ( :creep: )--they aren't available in higher quality. So...i tolerate it because what other choice do i have in hearing them? But if i have the option, and i can either listen to a CD or mp3s (and people often do some weird, stupid-ass shit to mp3s, which i would like to never have to deal with ever again) why would i choose the latter?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Are any songs only available in mp3 format yah faves?!

Sure, a bunch. The audio quality of a file does not dictate my opinion of the song.

Are you mocking me, Sitar? Is that what this is? :umad:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

If it ain't CD quality, Mo's not here for it.

Speaking of which: Monicker, how do you listen to the songs from her that have never even been on a CD?

Oh. Some people had uploaded a true lossless version 2-3 days after the leak

Edit: #4 on US itunes

BzhmW.png

The inclusion of the DVD made me consider buying the box set until I remembered DVDs are only 480p and I can rip the videos in higher quality off YouTube. Someone convince me why I should still get it.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

The inclusion of the DVD made me consider buying the box set until I remembered DVDs are only 480p and I can rip the videos in higher quality off YouTube. Someone convince me why I should still get it.

the digipak

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

What's so great about the digipak? When it comes to purchases, I'm more of a practical fan, not so much a collector. Because I'm fucking cheap.

it has this inside:

Epic :

R-4024362-1352725040-3805.jpeg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Entertainment Weekly has a review in this months mag!

Like her debut, Born To Die, the polarizing pop vamp's new EP contains some truly great moments ("Bel Air" and the Rick Rubin-produced "Ride" chief among them), but the lame lounge-singer numbers and femme-fatale fakery drag it down. Though she makes a few knowingly meta nods to her own rep ("Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer/Life imitates art"), Paradise leans too hard on the same tired drowsy-Lolita poses. B- - Ray Rahman

Better than the C+ they gave Born To Die!

Entertainment Weekly has a review in this months mag!

Like her debut, Born To Die, the polarizing pop vamp's new EP contains some truly great moments ("Bel Air" and the Rick Rubin-produced "Ride" chief among them), but the lame lounge-singer numbers and femme-fatale fakery drag it down. Though she makes a few knowingly meta nods to her own rep ("Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer/Life imitates art"), Paradise leans too hard on the same tired drowsy-Lolita poses. B- - Ray Rahman

Better than the C+ they gave Born To Die!

Lame lounge-singer numbers?

Femme-fatale fakery?

I hate people.