Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay, but I'm not shitting on you. It's just annoying when people post actual links from China.Palace thinking it's reliable. Jorge has never been a reliable source and the only time he's actually done something is when he got his ratty hands on the Love and Best American Record snippets. 

Can you pre-order this? It doesn't give me the option. 

I don't think you can. :( The shipping for me is 10 dollars.

"2017

Dazed have just dropped 1 of 2 amazing  covers   

1st one up is  Lana Del Rey

For the interview, she is in conversation with Courtney Love – it's one of the longest interviews Dazed has ever published."

giphy.gif

Okay, but I'm not shitting on you. It's just annoying when people post actual links from China.Palace thinking it's reliable. Jorge has never been a reliable source and the only time he's actually done something is when he got his ratty hands on the Love and Best American Record snippets. 

Can you pre-order this? It doesn't give me the option. 

It's ok.... try stalking their web (https://boutiquemags.com/collections/dazed-group)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the fact that her covers could look like this. lana is a universe of potential and we only get the minimal

can someone make picture discs when these photos come out omg

Ok its letting me now but shipping costs more than thw magazine ._. How much did you pay shipping? (i'm in the Uk)

I paid way more cause I'm in the US : / I could've bought 4 magazines for the total I paid cause of shipping

But guys, i really sorry, but that trailer is a mess... There no match with anything.. The album cover, the colors... I wonder if we will understand wheres the trailer fit in all that in the future (maybe not)

:crossed:

It's called a teaser

She teased bits and pieces of information without giving any direct answers.

I paid way more cause I'm in the US : / I could've bought 4 magazines for the total I paid cause of shipping

Oh shoot sorry to hear. I'll shut up and pay up lmao

Let's take a look at alt radio top 10.

1. IMAGINE DRAGONS

2. THE REVIVALISTS

3. TWENTY ONE PILOTS

4. RAG N BONE MAN

5. COLD WAR KIDS

6. ANDREW MCMAHON

7. BASTILLE

8. CAGE THE ELEPHANT

9. MISSIO

10. DREAMERS

I mean accept that Lana isn't played on pop.

But she can't even get played on the irrelevant radio format.

Like she is even BELOW alternative. I mean look at the fucking list. I know about 3 artists on that list. It's full of irrelevants who can't even sell 5K of their albums.

Yet they are getting exposure to TENS OF MILLIONS of people. Yeah that's right. Alt station is way smaller than pop but it's still in the tens of millions.

Blame her label/team for not promoting to that format. Or just blame Lana anyway. They money they could be spending for radio promotion prob goes to the videos instead.

We should be lucky that she's still going strong with albums and her creative vision. Till this day Lana is still pumping out massive and glorious videos, one being a fucking film.

Commercial success doesn't seem to be important to Lana or her team. And it shouldn't be important to us.

She has a best selling album of all time that still continues to chart. At least she has that under her belt and the crazies can use that as bragging rights.

Lana has always satisfied me with her music and videos. Not her chart stats.