Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ok its letting me now but shipping costs more than thw magazine ._. How much did you pay shipping? (i'm in the Uk)

I paid £5.68 for shipping and im in the UK I'm not really sure why it's more than the magazine

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

I paid £5.68 for shipping and im in the UK I'm not really sure why it's more than the magazine

That's what I paid. It better be one fat ass magazine....wondering if I should have checked WHSmith first....

Guys I buy dazed loads, they stock it in whsmiths guaranteed as that's where I buy mine from and it's £5 shipping because it's a thick, heavy, matte like magazine it's like the thickness of a proper book.

giphy.gif

Guys I buy dazed loads, they stock it in whsmiths guaranteed as that's where I buy mine from and it's £5 shipping because it's a thick, heavy, matte like magazine it's like the thickness of a proper book.

When there are two covers, does that mean they'll give you one or the other? Cause I didn't get to specifically tick which cover I wanted.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That's what I thought but I just wanted it :toofunny: it didn't let me select a cover either so idk

Oh shoot I didn't even realise about selecting between the covers  :horror: .... I'll pray for the best and if not check WHSmith lmao

well i wasted my hard earned dolla then  :icant:

Oh shoot I didn't even realise about selecting between the covers  :horror: .... I'll pray for the best and if not check WHSmith lmao

I know! I'm just praying I get the cover I want if not I'll actually just buy both haha

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

I know! I'm just praying I get the cover I want if not I'll actually just buy both haha

I hope they give me the cover of your profile pic, it's so pretty :krylie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

When there are two covers, does that mean they'll give you one or the other? Cause I didn't get to specifically tick which cover I wanted.

They'll be random so guys don't try and buy two, just get one and then go to whsmiths and get the other if you're in the UK. I've only seen them stock 2 of each at most but you can definitely order a specific cover in store if you ask in store.

giphy.gif

They'll be random so guys don't try and buy two, just get one and then go to whsmiths and get the other if you're in the UK. I've only seen them stock 2 of each at most but you can definitely order a specific cover in store if you ask in store.

Exactly, and really I don't think anyone should be worried cause if shops store the seven cover of the not super famous, 20 pounds Marfa Journal, then there's definitely all the Dazed covers in stock

ZKcaooE.png