Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

remember when fearne teased ts out of west coast with 1 second snippets  :deadbanana:

I remember that day so clearly. I think I didn't go to class that day to listen to West Coast. I remember Fearne kept saying "West Coast just after this!" for like 40 minutes

Wait so are you guys sure it's at 12:30pm west coast time? Aren't they 8 hours ahead? Wouldn't that make the time to be 11:30? Don't wanna miss it lol

just look up bst bc it's british summer time rn and not gmt.

i76mrxw.png 

Wait so are you guys sure it's at 12:30pm west coast time? Aren't they 8 hours ahead? Wouldn't that make the time to be 11:30? Don't wanna miss it lol

Yes, but if you feel more comfortable checking at 11:30 just in case that's always an option :P

Shameless self-promo, but I did a list of American timezones here. https://www.instagram.com/p/BTD5XEYDKTu/?taken-by=sayyestoheaven

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just type "7:30 pm uk" into Google and it will tell you when that is in your timezone.

Fucking 5:30am. I don't even care. I'll set an alarm.

QUESTION, can I hear it on their website, or is there an app that's more reliable?

Idk but I think theyre already sold out

they are  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:

Thought maybe this was gonna be the moment my dream would come true and I'd get Lana tickets but nooooooo 

Oh well still hoping for that other UK date that leaked the other week!

QUESTION, can I hear it on their website, or is there an app that's more reliable?

I think you should be able to listen on their website, they normally have a listen live section on it

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

People are already planning to record it, but it's most likely going to be released in the hours after. 

Moments like this I'm glad I'm from the uk, I'm terrible with time zones. Anyway, just listened to the announcement back (2hrs45ish here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08lyyxv#play)and it's described as cinematic and exactly what you'd expect from them so it should be good! So excited. I predict we'll be getting the preorder shortly after too so that's something else to likely look forward to!

giphy.gif

Apparently it's very cinematic and just how you'd imagine a LDR and Weeknd song to be? Uhm. we don't have to imagine since we already have 2 collabs. I really hope it's not just Prisoner with different lyrics.

Apparently it's very cinematic and just how you'd imagine a LDR and Weeknd song to be? Uhm. we don't have to imagine since we already have 2 collabs. I really hope it's not just Prisoner with different lyrics.

Well Prisoner isnt very cinematic.

I just want it to be sexy.