Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

im crying the Big weekend tickets have sold out wtf nothing was announced it sold out in like 10 minutes this is so unfair how was i supposed to buy tickets that fast i hate life :crying4: :sadcore6:

Are you serious? Sold out already? :( I was in uni and couldn't check ffs

I'm not a fan of her doing collabs with rappers but tbh Ridin' with ASAP Rocky wasn't that bad...

Plus, if the Weeknd can go back to his Trilogy era in this song, it could be pure fire imo

First we feel; then we fall.

Are you serious? Sold out already? :( I was in uni and couldn't check ffs

yeah so i'm hoping to buy off someone who's selling tickets, i found a girl selling them for £10. Is this probably a scam?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yeah so i'm hoping to buy off someone who's selling tickets, i found a girl selling them for £10. Is this probably a scam?

Hmmm how much were they originally? I'd say if people were selling them cause they can't attend it'd be at least the original price of the ticket if not slightly less. If not they should all probably be double the price tbh like those twats that buy up tickets to sell them for profit :(

Hmmm how much were they originally? I'd say if people were selling them cause they can't attend it'd be at least the original price of the ticket if not slightly less. If not they should all probably be double the price tbh like those twats that buy up tickets to sell them for profit :(

i'm so upset i missed out, i've always wanted to go to a festival especially one with Lana :( oh well... i wonder if u can sneak in? :brows:

i'm so upset i missed out, i've always wanted to go to a festival especially one with Lana :( oh well... i wonder if u can sneak in? :brows:

Lets sneak in together .....

Lets sneak in together .....

currently looking online for tips on how to succesfully sneak into a festival...

guys the tickets are free and radio 1 has like a system thing where they're giving them out before they announce the headliners to people who applied for 1 or 2 tickets.

"Please note, there is no ticket charge for the event itself, but a non-refundable event admin fee of £8.50 per ticket will be applied to cover ticket handling, postage and other event administration costs."

i76mrxw.png 

guys the tickets are free and radio 1 has like a system thing where they're giving them out before they announce the headliners.

WHAT hahaha I had no idea I thought it's be like a normal festival

guys i've had a really depressing time these past few weeks..i can't wait. i'm about to cry.

Awhh sorry to hear! Hope the song makes you feel a little better <3

I'm gonna be sipping down some champagne getting ready to go out and twerking to L4L tonight is gonna be goooooood

i'll try and request it to the dj in the club too... worth a shot getting lana that PROMO