Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the problem with this single release is that as soon as they remove the banner and when its removed from hot tracks, it will plummet out of the top100 within a few days, just like Love did.

Yeah but how is that an issue? Every single does that unless it has a radio deal.

If the song pick back up it will smash if not it'll flop. This happen to everyone.

We don't know whether this will be a hit or not until like next month.

I still don't understand why LDR isn't doing any type of promo for this era which, in terms of music, production and planning, seems to have high expectations. No radio interview except for 3 short interviews, 1 (bad)live performance so far, no radio deals, no album pre-order, Dazed interview completely useless and told us nothing. This is unusual even for Lenã

giphy.gif

I still don't understand why LDR isn't doing any type of promo for this era which, in terms of music, production and planning, seems to have high expectations. No radio interview except for 3 short interviews, 1 (bad)live performance so far, no radio deals, no album pre-order, Dazed interview completely useless and told us nothing. This is unusual even for Lenã

Well, honestly I think the promo is cute so far better than previous eras.

Snapchat, Starbucks playlist, Coachella billboard.

Also the label has been making deals with BBC radio 1 and Kroq (biggest alt station)...Who knows how many more..

Love is still getting airplay is still being pushed to alt stations.

It has not been a week yet since L4L came out.

Well, honestly I think the promo is cute so far better than previous eras.

Snapchat, Starbucks playlist, Coachella billboard.

Also the label has been making deals with BBC radio 1 and Kroq (biggest alt station)...Who knows how many more..

Love is still getting airplay is still being pushed to alt stations.

It has not been a week yet since L4L came out.

how is the audience for love overall?

how is the audience for love overall?

kworb.net/radio/

It was just added to Kroq and is getting played. But not top 50 yet on alt.

I mean it's very little but it's still better than any of her singles post BTD.

Their focus it's not on POP radio for love but the label is pushing it as they recently paid starbucks to play the song. They are pushing exposure in a different way.

We don't know what theyll do with L4L yet but 100% positive they'll push it to pop because of the weeknd.

kworb.net/radio/

Their focus it's not on POP radio for love but the label is pushing it as they recently paid starbucks to play the song. They are pushing exposure in a different way.

We don't know what theyll do with L4L yet but 100% positive they'll push it to pop because of the weeknd.

starfucks? why?

kworb.net/radio/

so when will lfl impact the radios ? 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd)
  0.4232 0.4102 0.4047 0.3979 0.4027 

is she only promoted 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Honestly I'm still more excited for the tracklist reveal than the music video for LFL.

I really want to know if BAR is actually on this album or not! (Personally I actually like this song even better than LFL and Love).

Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd)
  0.4232 0.4102 0.4047 0.3979 0.4027 

is she only promoted 

this jump is actually nothing unusual for songs with little exposure during the night / early morning in the us.  as soon as ppl start listening to radio more, songs with no or little airplay start dropping. her next update will be a dark red.