Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I know they're most likely fake lyrics, but I just find it funny that whenever lyrics leak, everyone on here is quick to call it trash or fake until they hear the song. Remember when the Honeymoon lyrics were revealed before the song was released? Shades of Cool as well?

wtf color even is chartreuse 

edit: it's ugly as fuck omg 

I just looked it up too and it nearly burned my eyes out  :toofunny:

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I kinda like the lyrics too... it sounds like it'd be a bop & exciting song ngl. 

It DOES say it's produced by fuckin metro boomin 

im just a woman on the run

tumblr_ml01aaHLJc1s6jvbvo1_400.gif

wandering this town looking for sum fun 

tumblr_ml01aaHLJc1s6jvbvo2_250.gif

Hot new lyrics on Genius, guys!!!!! 

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-drowning-lyrics

(this site gives people too much power omg I'm never believing anything on there again)

This song speaks to me on a very intimate level... "Hail Satan he owns my clitoris"

Damn, is no one else tearing up right now?

Adele made a comeback with Hello, Lana came back with Drowning. Literally so proud of Lana, this is going #1, a true spiritual successor to Cola.  I need a hug.

giphy.gif

ruZKe8V.gif

Well, here's to hoping we get something exciting tomorrow. Goodnight ladies  :byeh8rs2:  :kiss: @Stargirl & @The Divine Hunty I had fun liking each others posts and laughing over nothing, but that's what we do in times of desperation :deadbanana:  :P See ya'll tomorrow

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I hope this album still has lana complaining about her life thats what I signed up for when I wrote "pretty when you cry" as my fav song in my friends quiz thing

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

I like how Lana is playing an almost motherly figure in both songs so far.

With love shes saying directly to her fans.. shading them.

With L4L shes saying don cut or kill your self and you should lust for life. At the end of the audio video shes basically looking after a couple and spreading love. Its tie with the Hollywood sign suicide and lana contrasting the lyrics to it is just great.

I like how Lana is playing an almost motherly figure in both songs so far.

With love shes saying directly to her fans.. shading them.

With L4L shes saying don cut or kill your self and you should lust for life. At the end of the audio video shes basically looking after a couple and spreading love. Its tie with the Hollywood sign suicide and lana contrasting the lyrics to it is just great.

How tf can she deny the peg suicide thing

Courtney Love just said on her insta live that she's not involved with the album

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

how can a person see " we've never heard that story, I've never seen a ghost" and read it as " heard that story, I'm a ghost" :wtfney:

Shes never seen a ghost because shes one. Ghost thinks they are still alive.

Y'all don't get this??? Esp with the trailer of her literally fading to the background?