Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lust for Life audio already has more views than Halsee's Now or Never video. Tea

Is Halsey still a thing? I don't hear about her anymore, I didn't even know she had a new music video out. Good for her for trying I guess.

giphy.gif

ruZKe8V.gif

Maybe she tweeted this like ' I don't know ha' because PEG is LANA and LANA is PEG you get it?

ik this is a reach but omg

no that is exactly it.

She basically saying shes a ghost.

Shes never seen a ghost because shes one. Ghost thinks they are still alive.

Y'all don't get this??? Esp with the trailer of her literally fading to the background?

i get this and thought of this myself.. but i don't think she would react that way..seems too calculated and thought thru for her cackling

tbh i thought  she's supposed to be a hologram/witch.. she's been putting off positive vibes all era... why would she bring a suicide into it?

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

It's not far fetched lmao wtf

Re watch the trailer...Shes LITERALLY a ghost living in the H sign.

And the lust for life audio shes literally a ghost/god looking after a couple sitting on the H sign.

She doesn't want connection with peg e because shes a different ghost. One of positivity and love. She took that story as inspiration 100%.

Just like how Lust For Life album cover is basically born to die without the death part.

I sense a lot of negativity around her in this era coming surprisingly from her fandom. People are impatient with her, she barely puts out a tune and people are demanding something different immediately. I think that her fandom matured a lot and she always had a considerable adult following (who put her in the guilty pleasure category). Its obvious that she has a poor management around her because they didnt take in account this natural change in an artist career. She gets older alongside her fandom, nostalgia can be a strong factor but people change and that can put a strain on any relationship. When you put an album out you must consider your potential audience at least from a commercial point of view. A more adult fandom is more demanding and they will not forgive missteps that plagued her past two releases (no performances, sloppy lyrics, embarrassing interviews). If shell choose to not perform her new music again a lot fans would be disappointed. The quality of the album will be essential because the guilty pleasure status was maintained with the quality tracks from UV, HM and BTD. So far, we have a decent track Love (which is rather boring) and LFL which outside the Entwistle story is just like an example of a song created with a Lana lyric generator. A lot of the more mature fans are not here to stan LFL type of songs and frankly I dont see her regaining her appeal with the teenage GP. So, this release is shaping up to be the most important in her career, the BTD hype could only carry two disappointing eras  

as I mentioned earlier I was going out of town and wouldn't have good internet. Well I made it and my internet is better than expected so lana can go ahead and post some info while I'm here lol. I'm near Yosemite and kept thinking of her every time I passed a sign for it. I can't wait to hear what that song is about

LIZARD PEOPLE

I think that her fandom matured a lot and she always had a considerable adult following (who put her in the guilty pleasure category).

Well I'm an adult and all of my friends who like Lana are adults and to none of us her music is a "guilty pleasure". She's "just" a great musician with an unique style.

A lot of the more mature fans are not here to stan LFL type of songs and frankly I dont see her regaining her appeal with the teenage GP.

That's true. Although I like LFL it will never be my favourite Lana track.

I'm really hoping that she will continue making "mature music" (however you will define this) with a hint to Pop. No BTD 2.0.

Can someone organize a #LustForLifeListeningParty on twitter ? If many people partecipate and get the hastag trending it will help a lot.

That's what happened with Love the first day, the hashtag was trending in many countries

giphy.gif

Can someone organize a #LustForLifeListeningParty on twitter ? If many people partecipate and get the hastag trending it will help a lot.

That's what happened with Love the first day, the hashtag was trending in many countries

I think that we're going to see this video very very soon. Maybe this week. Wednesday or Friday.

Btw. Yesterday 300k today 16k between lanas and nickis videos views. 

giphy.gif