Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

GUYS I just called again to my record store and they said that it's not coming next week, it's coming until mid-june :trisha: I'm fucking PISSED

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

It's probably not coming this Friday. It's probably not coming July 21st, either. It's going to drop on some random Saturday afternoon at like 4 PM California time and it will take Lana like three days to remember to make a post of it on Instagram ("record out now, here's the link"), a post that will then quickly be overshadowed by random selfies with her backup singers and footage from vacations she took three years ago. 

GUYS I just called again to my record store and they said that it's not coming next week, it's coming until mid-june :trisha: I'm fucking PISSED

Delete it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lust For Life has to be in my top 3 lana videos now. I love it so much. It is so otherworldly I think it captures you more than any other of her videos. The idea is just so cool and original and the beauty shots are so stunning and her mannerisms in both this video and Love are so great.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Delete it.

:trisha: last week they told me without hesitation that it would be on their shelves by this week and today they told me the date isn't exact yet but it's gonna come on mid-june :trisha:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

:trisha: last week they told me without hesitation that it would be on their shelves by this week and today they told me the date isn't exact yet but it's gonna come on mid-june :trisha:

Was it a local record store?

Already played the singles more than Honeymoon. Not condemning Honeymoon's quality, because I think songs like Honeymoon and Swan Song are among her best, but that album doesn't have a lot of replay value for me and the new music is so enjoyable on repeat listens.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I think the ladder is a reference in the song LFL "climb up the H of the Hollywood sign"

What if the Moon was Stevie Nicks as she has a song called "Sisters Of The Moon' What if The Weeknd, Sean and Stevie are the only features. That's all the ingredients listed. Now whisk them up and you get the album May 26th. I found it interesting how she only told us half of the Stevie title in a previous interview and now she gave us the full title. 

ALSO PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN THEIR STORES IT COULD COME DIGITALLY FIRST THINK ABOUT IT STORE LEAKS VS ITUNES LEAKS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. SO IF THE ALBUM COMES FRIDAY IT WILL BE DIGITALLY THEN PHYSICAL 

biggest record chain store in the country (mexico) they're not a random store :(

:trisha: :trisha: :trisha: this whole era is stressing me out

Me, if the album goes delayed until mid-june or July:

tumblr_okktu5jE3F1u8cawko1_500.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

She wouldn't release in June.

Between Halsey, Lorde, and Katy, there is too much going on already.

I wouldn't mind waiting until July as long as we get a couple more songs and another video and more performances and interviews

But I doubt we will

So let's hope for Friday

Yo what's up with all the other symbols in the trailer tho?

We never ended discussing that, like, what's up with the strawberry, the ladder, the hourglass, the chalice and what the seven planets represented.

And we still have one ingredient left, assuming the galaxy is for Love, the XO for Lust for Life and Sean Lennon's label representing Tomorrow Never Came, which leave us with the moon.

lana-del-rey-new-album-lust-for-life-the

The moon represents the song with Courtney Love called Midnight Moon confirmed by Courtney in a tweet back when the trailer came out #mnm 

:troll:

The moon represents the song with Courtney Love called Midnight Moon confirmed by Courtney in a tweet back when the trailer came out #mnm 

:troll:

Courtney said in her stream Lana said they are going to do a song but it has not happened yet.

I mean, why are you guys surprised? She did say she wanted to show the more acoustic side of the record before it dropped! We'll probably get Tommorow Never Came & Yosemite next.

We had best not get anything until she releases cherry first. What is she waiting for????  :toofunny: