Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it would have been out by now in new zealand and australia. 

it's almost 11 pm in central europe nothing is coming today just because it is tuesday.

nope Katy didn't have her pre order start NZ time. Huge stars don't really do the whole NZ time zone thing anymore.

Lana talking to ben 

NO FUCKING WAY IT LEAKED

Lol fuck off it sounded good 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

WHEN THE WORLD WAS AT WAR LEAKED

http://www.picosong.com/MUqp

This song is one of the best she's ever released. I can't fucking believe it.

I ran like crazy to get my headphones so i could listen to it. its 12am and i woke up my mom, i tripped into a chair and now i feel more tragic

Thnx

i didn't find this funny at all  tumblr_on54gkPcX81u6n38po1_250.gif

Then you're taking life too seriously Hun x

Think about the children x and all the children's children x

I ran like crazy to get my headphones so i could listen to it. its 12am and i woke up my mom, i tripped into a chair and now i feel more tragic

Thnx

You're the kind of stan I salute.

nope Katy didn't have her pre order start NZ time. Huge stars don't really do the whole NZ time zone thing anymore.

but lana did with coachella and the other songs were put on sale after their radio premier. 

there's no event scheduled for today so i don't think they're having anything scheduled for a random hour on a tuesday evening.

i76mrxw.png 

Thnx

Youll learn, people do this all the time in this thread so I never even blink anymore. One day someone's going to leak something epic and ill never know it

LIZARD PEOPLE