Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ok so this might be a reach but i noticed lana kinda likes to drop info about her album in the mornings. that's what she did with HBTB single announcement as well as LFL trailer. these might be the only 2 times but maybe we'll get some info tomorrow morning ugh attachicon.gifIMG_0418.PNG

i noticed this too, it's always in the morning or at night, she doesn't really post much during the day. that's why i always get anxious whenever i go to sleep cause i don't wanna miss a release or anything lmfao or wake up to it already happening

UbsOye5.png

i noticed this too, it's always in the morning or at night, she doesn't really post much during the day. that's why i always get anxious whenever i go to sleep cause i don't wanna miss a release or anything lmfao or wake up to it already happening

Ugh tell me about it! It's always 50/50 whether or not she posts when I'm sleeping or awake! Sometimes I wish I lived in California :(

MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE FINALLY I GET TO SEE LANA OHMYGOD I HAVE WAITED FOUR LONG YEARS FOR THIS IM GONNA CRY HOLY FLIP I CANT EVEN OHMYGOD LANA MY DREAM IS COMING TRUE OHMYGOD I DIDN'T THINK THIS DAY WOULD COME 

I JUST

OHMYGOD

I

:crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

that tour date is probably an error tho, like it has happened with other artists 

When else has it happened?

MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE FINALLY I GET TO SEE LANA OHMYGOD I HAVE WAITED FOUR LONG YEARS FOR THIS IM GONNA CRY HOLY FLIP I CANT EVEN OHMYGOD LANA MY DREAM IS COMING TRUE OHMYGOD I DIDN'T THINK THIS DAY WOULD COME 

I JUST

OHMYGOD

I

:crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:

IKR I'M SCREAMING

How many people are probs gonna trek it to the shows solo? Cause I'd love to make LDR fan friends considering it's too hard meeting them in real life for some reason :facepalm: 

I'm gonna be there early as fuck as well so company would be appreciated ;) 

How many people are probs gonna trek it to the shows solo? Cause I'd love to make LDR fan friends considering it's too hard meeting them in real life for some reason :facepalm:

I'm gonna be there early af but it'll be worth it idec

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Mee, not going early though but will meet you after!

giphy.gif

Mee, not going early though but will meet you after!

YASSSS

IMAGINE THE LANA DEL REY AFTERPARTY MANNNNN

If Lana ever started doing that messy m&g vip photo shit I would kms

Imagine I'd fucking live for a photo of her standing five feet away from her fans smiling awkwardly.

I'm gonna be there early af but it'll be worth it idec

I'll be queuing for as long as possible. Last time I went there was the biggest line EVER an HOUR before the show. The last concert I went to was Black Sabbath and we got there for doors opening and there were less people IN THE VENUE AT DOORS then QUEUING AN HOUR BEFORE LANA.