Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can flights in Europe seriously be $100? I can't even fly to the Midwest for under $400.

lol Depending on the airport you can literally find tickets for as cheap as 10€. Paris-Venice/Milan is pretty cheap (10-15) from the Beauvais airport, but you gotta make it there first. I've done Paris-Venice / Berlin-Paris for 70€ both

EotAQlJ.jpg

It's April fourth

Well, forget what I said.

I guess i'm so excited about LFL that, for a second, I forgot it was april fourth and thought it was already april 24th hahaha

Maybe he's trying to trick lana

LOL

original.gif

I can't believe the venue she picked is so small though. Less than 5,000? Really? She had to cancel one of her glasgow dates and merge them so they could have a BIGGER venue because of high demand. What are they thinking?

Lana should've released something on March 26th, as Love had already leaked.

She could've release BAR as a single, and then release the MV for it on April 24th, then the album in May

original.gif

Who do you guys think will do/did the photoshoot for the album? Neil, Chuck or someone else?

I hope we get some b&w and colored pics on the booklet, also I would love the picture from the ingredients tweet as the album cover.

Can't wait to see some nice t-shirts and tank tops with pictures from LFL. Bought this one from Ultraviolence and i'm in love with it

17493045_10208998780549927_5694715136270

original.gif