Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the event is only accessible through that mobile page link, and not through their general webpage, so i think that the event has been deleted. maybe they're going to announce it properly + this was just a mistake

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

the event is only accessible through that mobile page link, and not through their general webpage, so i think that the event has been deleted. maybe they're going to announce it properly + this was just a mistake

I guess we'll see in the morning

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true? She's already had a song on a novela in Brazil before.

She had 4 consecutives songs in soap operas in Brazil lol

Ride, Summertime Sadness, Video Games and Born to Die

I feel like the album was never even called BAR.

the song itself just seems so out of place compared to love and the album trailer  :crossed:  :(  it just doesn't fit with what she's put out so far (thematically) i just have the feeling it wasn't meant to go on the album, maybe at one point it was but she decided to switch themes or something

UbsOye5.png

Still don't get how BAR is not fitting the "ghost of Hollywood" vibe. And please ... Love's SOUND has nothing to do with both spacy and witchy themes, but here it is

but it does fit the theme of how she said she's creating music "in these dark times" as part of her contribution to the world. she created a light happy song to contrast these dark times

it's a screenshot of someone from atrl asking ed about a tour and if he could provide some enlightening on the topic. and ed said he can't say too much but to be on the look out next month :delish:

Omgg, could you try to post it again?

but it does fit the theme of how she said she's creating music "in these dark times" as part of her contribution to the world. she created a light happy song to contrast these dark times

I doubt all the tracks on the record will be like that, it's still Lana we are talking about

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I doubt all the tracks on the record will be like that, it's still Lana we are talking about

true. im actually hoping we dont get any more happy songs because thatll get boring quick