Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Won't lie y'all need to stop being dicks about having good convo in this thread. Sorry we all get along or whatever lmao. Idk who shit in your cheerios everytime you guys are like UGGU KEEP IT OUT THE THREAD.

It's 300 pages and it ain't getting any smaller so

Haha yesssss! You get me. It's not like I'm interrupting some other convo that's happening by posting about a leaked show date. Why can't everybody just keep these threads positive & make it feel like a comfortable place to come and conversate with people whom we share a mutual interest with & not make it to where you dont even wanna reply to somebody without getting bitched at by somebody with a fucked attitude. Shits really annoying.

Haha yesssss! You get me. It's not like I'm interrupting some other convo that's happening by posting about a leaked show date. Why can't everybody just keep these threads positive & make it feel like a comfortable place to come and conversate with people whom we share a mutual interest with & not make it to where you dont even wanna reply to somebody without getting bitched at by somebody with a fucked attitude. Shits really annoying.

People getting pissed off at us talking about leaked tour dates relevant to the era and not pissed off at us sending each other videos of mii's singing songs about choking on cum and wanting to die.

Make your damn minds up.

Yall stay with the sourpuss attitudes. It's not cute

I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I was just saying it was posted there with other dates. You can't exactly know my tone through a message. I'm sorry. I just figured I'd help you out since you seem new.

How bout we all treat each other as if we were talking in person? Because I guarantee the majority of people who reply with shitty attitudes wouldn't be acting so bitchy if they weren't hiding behind a screen. Nothings that serious people lol

most relevant post since this site was established

I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I was just saying it was posted there with other dates. You can't exactly know my tone through a message. I'm sorry. I just figured I'd help you out since you seem new.

It's alright, I just assumed you were being rude since that's what the majority of responses I've come across have been. Sorry for assuming, I am new & i appreciate you trying to help out :)

Too much hate & negativity going on in the world right now. We can either add to that negativity or actually make each other not feel bad for a change like im sure Lana would want. Imagine Lana reading through this discussion, wouldn't you feel embarrassed if she seen you putting someone else down? I know i would. Not directed at anybody im just saying in general

but like what's the aethetic already? b&w witch OR 60s flower child?

I'm leaning more towards 60s flower child, but that could very well change depending on the visuals of the music videos. I'm hoping that we get some vintage summer bops.

Too much hate & negativity going on in the world right now. We can either add to that negativity or actually make each other not feel bad for a change like im sure Lana would want. Imagine Lana reading through this discussion, wouldn't you feel embarrassed if she seen you putting someone else down? I know i would. Not directed at anybody im just saying in general

She's gone all spiritual on us smh. Let's just stop Ye I'm bored of it.

They did my man Jeff wrong.

Jeff was everyone's best friend he was everyone's g like why Sheri why would you do such a thing

WE WERE ROUTING FOR YOU SHERI WE WERE ALL ROUTING FOR YOU