Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"ingredients can b found online"

next time this bitch is sending desserts and shit to my house. goddamn chimera reveal idc ab that tf

TBH she has kind of stuck to those dates on the first one she did reveal the weekend collab and the next one is next week on the 24th

I'm such a mess tonight - the release date says April 2 so it's fake deadbanana3.gif​​​​​​​

if you stop posting the same post here and on atrl everytime i would appeciate it at least change a world or two not the damn same post everytime  :facepalm:

what the jeck it got broken for me too  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

Was this an alleged promo cd? I saw it a few days ago when people on social media posted it so more people could report it bc it was fake.

i76mrxw.png 

I just received a research grant for research at the most prestigious university in my field and yet somehow im more excited about the lana tea...... god help me

I'm the same lmao. I got an email notification cause I got into medical school and I was still like ok thats cool n all but where's the Lust for Life tracklist?????

Hopefully the release date will be confirmed in Dazed, the print interview will be longer, I'm hoping they're saving a few details for that? It would make sense not to reveal all the stuff Lana said about her upcoming album before the magazine is released because they know most of her fans will be willing to buy the magazine to learn as much as they can?

PRAYING the release date gets confirmed, maybe another song title or something too? :pray2:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Hopefully the release date will be confirmed in Dazed, the print interview will be longer, I'm hoping they're saving a few details for that? It would make sense not to reveal all the stuff Lana said about her upcoming album before the magazine is released because they know most of her fans will be willing to buy the magazine to learn as much as they can?

PRAYING the release date gets confirmed, maybe another song title or something too? :pray2:

since the mag comes out Thursday, maybe preorder Friday