Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Firefighters always talk about their job being long periods of boredom and waiting, and short bursts of heart palpitating action and mayhem. That's pretty much what being a Lana fan is like :thumb2:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Also, since Lust for Life (the single) is coming today, what do you guys think that means about the supposed May 19th & 26th date? Does anyone think this means the album will come sooner?

That was never confirmed by anyone.

she asked him for advice. Finally starting to see the light your devilass fave saw years ago. Without him, 1939 wouldn't have sold this much. 

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif

and keep it cute greekboy, otherwise I'll have the woman y'all fear the most on the phone v soon

meh

Also, since Lust for Life (the single) is coming today, what do you guys think that means about the supposed May 19th & 26th date? Does anyone think this means the album will come sooner?

I dont know about those dates, but i wouldnt be surprised if we get a promo single between LFL single and album, shes done that before.

It's 2am here and I was ready to fall asleep but now I'm wide awake :defeated: oh well tomorrow is my day off and now I'll be so restless and excited that I'll wake up super early and be really productive and have plenty of time to tune into this. Fuck I can't wait

LIZARD PEOPLE