Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i think she has no release date yet cause they thought LFL would smash

watch the album being pushed back more and more

They are waiting for a hit before the album. Theyre pulling all the guns so far. Big name producers, big name directors, (fortress, best American record, Yosemite all have videos shot already) Not to mention the upcoming L4L video with the weeknd.

She going to keep pumping it out until she gets a hit. Shes thirsty this era which is good.

I'm ready to hang if this song flops. Honestly. Max Maxtin does not flop. (Well Katy's CTTR flopped for her standards but it is still a pretty big sucess)

Anyways, where are the hoes saying max martin isnt working with her a week ago?

I'm pretty sure interscope is expecting "sucess" from the new album just like they did with BTD. (We can expect gp friendly album just like BTD)

They are putting way more money into her than her previous eras. Love video, album trailer, an Audio video thing and who knows how many videos she's shot so far.

His flops outcharted lana's hits.

Your point?

They should start payolaing the song to playlists instead of wasting money on ads.

And payola radio instead of wasting it on billboards and posters that no one cares about.

Sweetie, we have a reason for meltdowns if the album sucks.

I agree that it is obvious that they have spend a lot of money in making this album. It's easy for everybody to see when you look the credits up on wiki.

They are waiting for a hit before the album. Theyre pulling all the guns so far. Big name producers, big name directors, (fortress, best American record, Yosemite all have videos shot already) Not to mention the upcoming L4L video with the weeknd.

She going to keep pumping it out until she gets a hit. Shes thirsty this era which is good.

Let's be honest if she did not smashed with The weekned and max martin hwo the fuck she will smash on a solo song produced bt rick  ? 

Oh ny god the song has been out for less than a week they have plenty of time to work on the promo and to make it big

giphy.gif

Let's be honest if she did not smashed with The weekned and max martin hwo the fuck she will smash on a solo song produced bt rick ?

I mean Y&B and SS were smashes....But yeah she needs to ditch him.

I can't believe it's her FOURTH album with that grandpa. :rip:

Fortress? This is the first im hearing of this, a song off of Lust for Life? Also, are you saying Best American Record is going to be on the album? I kinda hoped it would but didn't think it would be.

I mean Y&B and SS were smashes....But yeah she needs to ditch him.

I can't believe it's her FOURTH album with that grandpa. :rip:

he is her friend so she records  as much as she wants for free before she send anything to her label :rip: 

Can I ask something?Do they choose the singles before or if a song is a hit they make it a single?

I think the label usually chooses the single beforehand. However, if an album is released and one song in particular gains a lot of attention/traction then they can make that a single as well. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Can someone explain why it's smart(or why it's not) to release a video on a Monday? Is it because that way the video can chart throughout the week?

The Billboard count starts on Friday, if you release the clip on monday you lose 2 days of  count.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

If the record company wanted a hit they'd get her to work. They know they will never get a hit from her because she just does not move the butt of the sofa :noparty:  :smokes: 

This. She'll never have a hit if she will not perform before the GP. She's only followed by her fanbase and some music stans who are following the online music blogs and forums. This has nothing to do with the genre of the music, a lot of indie and alternative acts perform at late night shows to expand their fanbase and make their music known. She is not willing to perform outside her tour or festivals and we all know why but is sad anyway

She's doing another radio festival (Kroq)

She's pandering to radio and I'm living. First radio1 now kroq.

They better play her more often from now on.

post-31955-Amazing-Boobs-Dancing-GIF-PBH

The GP love her again.https://twitter.com/bts_twt/status/856483820756910080

Free promo.

Also some girl from snsd put the song in her instagram story.

lol why is that tweet getting more retweets and likes than Lana's announcement. No tea no shade who are they

giphy.gif