Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

GUYS, sorry for asking here but does anybody has this photo in HQ or in bigger size bc I want to draw it. I'll be grateful!

https://twitter.com/LanaGallery/status/642379713898512384/photo/1

Here you go!

VyIsfwC.jpg

They are waiting for a hit before the album. Theyre pulling all the guns so far. Big name producers, big name directors, (fortress, best American record, Yosemite all have videos shot already) Not to mention the upcoming L4L video with the weeknd.

She going to keep pumping it out until she gets a hit. Shes thirsty this era which is good.

Soo... 2017 release cancelled? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

If your all upset that her songs are flopping then the only option is to have her album sell as much as born to die considering they've spent so much money on this era tbh I don't care about her sales but people are saying she's going to be dropped so whatever

If your all upset that her songs are flopping then the only option is to have her album sell as much as born to die considering they've spent so much money on this era tbh I don't care about her sales but people are saying she's going to be dropped so whatever

the fact there is no release date yet is kinda tragic something is wrong between her and her label or whatever 

dropped? how

i didnt get it 

:smile3:

Also if she really wanted a hit she would do tv performances etc I think she wants to sell more than honeymoon but I also think she knows the btd sales are behind her.

Oh somebody said her career will be over

Because her label have spent so much money on the era.

the fact there is no release date yet is kinda tragic something is wrong between her and her label or whatever 

I don't think that's a big deal, I mean we have cover art and a "coming soon" message. Katy Perry's next album is pretty much just in theory at this point, has been for a long time.

Guys chill she sells albums not singles, she has never been a singles artist. And she won't get dropped by her label she is still an A list artist who does sell more copies than a lot of musicians. They could cut back the budget if they wanted to but she still makes them plenty of money I promise you

Fortress? This is the first im hearing of this, a song off of Lust for Life? Also, are you saying Best American Record is going to be on the album? I kinda hoped it would but didn't think it would be.

Why are we ignoring this, what is fortress ?

LIZARD PEOPLE

They are waiting for a hit before the album. Theyre pulling all the guns so far. Big name producers, big name directors, (fortress, best American record, Yosemite all have videos shot already) Not to mention the upcoming L4L video with the weeknd.

She going to keep pumping it out until she gets a hit. Shes thirsty this era which is good.

SPILL THE TEA MA'AM what's fortress? and how do we know yosemite has a video?