Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

LFL plummeting on Spotify, too.

In the US it has even fallen behind Mr Gag.

doing worse than love. @meiammariah

It's Sunday. It's down for everyone.

Lad Fad is on every big playlists. She should be WAY higher than she is now.

The playlists are still on the rise for L4L, so no need to worry.

It's Sunday. It's down for everyone.

Lad Fad is on every big playlists. She should be WAY higher than she is now.

The playlists are still on the rise for L4L, so no need to worry.

it's flopping. ppl are not here for it. she should just drop the album and call it a day.

it's flopping. ppl are not here for it. she should just drop the album and call it a day.

A max martin penned song don't ever flop lol and it has the weeknd on it. Check max's discography.

Lana must be a floppage of an epic proportion to let such a combination flop. Honestly if this song flops, her career is OVAH. Might as well scrap the album.

I wonder how interscope is feeling right now tho. 3 expensive videos so far.

A song with Benny Blanco ($$$$$)

A song with Max Martin ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

She's probably smoking weed with G-Eazy on her balcony as he tries to rap for her while she sits there nodding her head like, "Um, wow Gerald, that's really nice."

CTFU This is so accurate

4BZPaCg.jpg

A max martin penned song don't ever flop lol and it has the weeknd on it. Check max's discography.

Lana must be a floppage of an epic proportion to let such a combination flop. Honestly if this song flops, her career is OVAH. Might as well scrap the album.

I wonder how interscope is feeling right now tho. 3 expensive videos so far.

A song with Benny Blanco ($$$$$)

A song with Max Martin ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

i think ppl expected something else from this. i mean, it's called "lust for life" and it sounds like they are ready to die :rip:

A max martin penned song don't ever flop lol

Honey, he's produced tons of floptastic crap that didn't even crack the Bubbling Under charts. You are obsessed with charts to an unhealthy degree. Give it up.

i think ppl expected something else from this. i mean, it's called "lust for life" and it sounds like they are ready to die :rip:

I'm ready to hang if this song flops. Honestly. Max Maxtin does not flop. (Well Katy's CTTR flopped for her standards but it is still a pretty big sucess)

Anyways, where are the hoes saying max martin isnt working with her a week ago?

I'm pretty sure interscope is expecting "sucess" from the new album just like they did with BTD. (We can expect gp friendly album just like BTD)

They are putting way more money into her than her previous eras. Love video, album trailer, an Audio video thing and who knows how many videos she's shot so far.

Honey, he's produced tons of floptastic crap that didn't even crack the Bubbling Under charts. You are obsessed with charts to an unhealthy degree. Give it up.

His flops outcharted lana's hits.

Your point?

f13Es8I.jpg

omg just saw this ad on my spotify

They should start payolaing the song to playlists instead of wasting money on ads.

And payola radio instead of wasting it on billboards and posters that no one cares about.

Something positive to say :party:

Album of the century "Born To Die" this week jumped from 153rd to 126th place on BB200 :party:

I am so happy for her! :party:

One of the longest charting albums of all time. She DID THAT.

Up there with Michael, Adele, Pink Floyd etc.