Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

G Eazy is a fucking nobody lol he wont expose her to shit

in my college he's big and he has a lot of hits maybe you don't attribute to him. 

Also peeps, lets say that article was true for a moment, they made out at coachella that doesn't mean they're dating chill you've never made out with a random dude?

Lust For Life on Spotify:

UK: 41(-19)

US: 52 (-21)

WW: 51 (-24)

They are really trying to sabotage our girlie

crazy-girl-o.gif

Fortunately she's higher  (in the UK) than Shawn Mendes. 

It will rise back in few days I'm sure. The playlists gain is big.

How we can check the number of playlists where LFL is? 

BTW. GUYS, I don't know if u have seen it, but Lana is reaching more and more views than Nicki's Minaj new music video. I was almost 3mln diffrence betwen them and now it's 900k. :)

giphy.gif

Fortunately she's higher (in the UK) than Shawn Mendes.

How we can check the number of playlists where LFL is? BTW. GUYS, I don't know if u have seen it, but Lana is reaching more and more views than Nicki's Minaj new music video. I was almost 3mln diffrence betwen them and now it's 900k. :)

http://www.spotontrack.com/track/lust-for-life-with-the-weeknd/18858332#tab-playlists

From 108 to 725 playlists in 2 days. That's huge. The followers are so low tho for the amount of playlists which means it's on users playlists.

Yeterdays spotify fuck up affected all the new releases. She could have gotten a really massive exposure but whatever.

http://www.spotontrack.com/track/lust-for-life-with-the-weeknd/18858332#tab-playlists

From 108 to 725 playlists in 2 days. That's huge. The followers are so low tho for the amount of playlists which means it's on users playlists.

Yeterdays spotify fuck up affected all the new releases. She could have gotten a really massive exposure but whatever.

Thank you. Hope when she'll release the video she'll be in the top. 

giphy.gif

She should release the video by Tuesday, preferably sooner

No, imo wait for it to pick up first.

Song has not been sent for adds to any stations.

We should see next Friday.

What's going on with Paris Match photoshoot? the photographer said April 

rly hoping for an issue next week!!!! i'm gonna snatch like 5 of them... anyone want me to buy some for you? they're like 3 euros and shipping isn't going to be too expensive either

i can also exchange the paris match for another lana magazine, so hmu!! also have nme

giphy.gif