Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She lost millions of exposure yesterday on spotify because they didn't update the list.

Benefiting Kendrick..... I smell conspiracy/payola.

Kendrick songs fell off yesterday but they wouldnt update the lists now they are back lol and lana is off. Tragic

She lost millions of exposure yesterday on spotify because they didn't update the list.

Kendrick songs fell off yesterday but they wouldnt update the lists now they are back lol and lana is off. Tragic

qué trágico

It's over, Spotify literally ruined everything

It's over, Spotify literally ruined everything

I'm triggered.

The only good thing is it's in over 750 playlists in just 2 days more than Love entire run.

The bad thing is it's mostly listeners own playlists not the big Spotify ones. It has struck a cord with people at least. It needs more exposure.

Y'all are literally nuts. The music video hasn't even come out yet. Calm down. 

Anyway, what did you expect? This is hardly the catchiest Lana song. It's not going to blow up into a huge success. Remixes might help (I can imagine a club-ready 'take off your clothes' banger) but I think Lana has a personal vendetta against remixes so I doubt we'll get any.

its her choice and she knows better than us OF COURSE but now im thinking like bitch you want to have kids and you want to get married why are you choosing those trashy guys?????? and he's younger than you so he wouldn't be ready to let you have his kids god im so mad she should be careful.. but wait Franc looked so good as a husband but yet it didn't work so idk 

:smile3:

G Eazy is a fucking nobody lol he wont expose her to shit

It's not like Francesco was extremely famous yet people still talked about it

giphy.gif

Gawd, y'all are terrible. You're not her mother ...

I remember when fans harassed Francesco after he and Lana broke up ... such cringeworthy, over-obsessive, second-embarassment stupidness!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!