Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

perfect for Lana.

They can do coke together.

Her personal life is definitely not my business but I'm not here for any drugs. I didn't liked it when she smoked and from what I know she gave up smoking. She is so involved lately with serious things like climate change, she seems more mature and I'm confident that she'll stay away from harm. I just want her to be happy. I woudn't bet my life on some UK tabloid info tho

The more I listen to L4L (stream it fatties!!) the more I love it.

I keep finding new sounds and vocals on the song. The production is so full and rich.

Hoping for more full production like that on the alboom.

anyway. "lust for life" is a grower! my favorite track so far.

who else is vibing with the direction lana is heading in? idk how old y'all are, but i'm in my late 20s & i totally get what lana is saying about feeling like she grew up all of the sudden over the past few years. i love that she is taking a risk again--this time for speaking her mind, politically. not everyone is going to like that, but she doesn't need to cater to those people. the only way to avoid being criticized is to have no opinion, & i'd rather lana have one.

i know i'm sounding like graham4anything (respect  :hooker:) but everything about this era feels legendary to me. already i feel like we've gotten so much more than we did w/honeymoon. 

let me be who i'm meant to be