Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She will debut  on #69 according to the first predctions... 

:facepalm:  :ohno:

That is so dissapointing... this hit deserves more, come on Lana, step up your game!

8nl2OpX.png

That is so dissapointing... this hit deserves more, come on Lana, step up your game!

Its good if u think thats its a second week of the single.. But terrible if u think its a feat with the weeknd.. A potential hit that will die because of the lazy of lana  :biblio:  :biblio:  :smirk:  :smh:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I get if she want's things a suprise, that's cool. But I hate how this era is choppy and we're still lacking interviews. And what happened to those other photoshoots?

I get if she want's things a suprise, that's cool. But I hate how this era is choppy and we're still lacking interviews. And what happened to those other photoshoots?

Someone on here was saying Paris match should come tomorrow or Thursday since it's the last week of April and the photographer said it's coming April

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

im so mad she released lfl on the worst day :(

All of her singles so far have been gimped by mid week releases.

No idea why they wouldn't release on Friday like everybody else.

Anyways, I need a song with a good climax.

She's not been serving that since the west coast sythn.

Love literally repeat the bridge and L4L repeating the pre chorus.

Where are the climaxes? The born To die HUGE strings with robotic vocals and Off To Races killer high pitched vocals with strings.