Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so what exactly happened on march 24th on the ingredients list? NOTHING!!!!! Praying the track list/pre order/ or even a damn date is released this week since all the sites saying 26th have been removed.

I don't think the dates mean anything bar casting witch spells against trump. She didn't come up with the dates herself.

IE can we stop relying on them now? Stop getting disappointed by shit we're making up.

For those of you that are not aware a few days ago a really big asian group (Rap i think) tweeted a screenshot of the song (https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/856483820756910080) and it got over 200k likes... This brought a lot of attention towards the song...I think the past few million views garnished from this rap groups tweet. I checked the tweets and a lot of comments were like ' RM sent me here now I can't get out... ' I think it's cool. As far as I'm concerned this is the most publicity Lana has ever got in an Asia.. Lol I think the song is great.. It already doubled the views from Gaga's new single, passed the views of Shitseys music video, and even Paramore's new video as well.. It seems a lot of people are pleased with the song (As they should be!) I just really can't understand why Lana isn't promo'ing the shit out of the song :/ it has potential to do so much better! She can at least tease the video and premiere it somewhere big! Ugh WOMAN WYD

For those of you that are not aware a few days ago a really big asian group (Rap i think) tweeted a screenshot of the song (https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/856483820756910080) and it got over 200k likes... This brought a lot of attention towards the song...I think the past few million views garnished from this rap groups tweet. I checked the tweets and a lot of comments were like ' RM sent me here now I can't get out... ' I think it's cool. As far as I'm concerned this is the most publicity Lana has ever got in an Asia.. Lol I think the song is great.. It already doubled the views from Gaga's new single, passed the views of Shitseys music video, and even Paramore's new video as well.. It seems a lot of people are pleased with the song (As they should be!) I just really can't understand why Lana isn't promo'ing the shit out of the song :/ it has potential to do so much better! She can at least tease the video and premiere it somewhere big! Ugh WOMAN WYD

I think that the people are not aware of the song..

It's very good and it just needs some exposure 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

sis, me too, the f*ck?!

she's been like that since UV....

:facepalm:

giphy.gif

Idk if this interests anyone here but ultrasubversive tweeted it was his birthday and asked what to do, and people are asking him to leak various songs by artists (and he's replying to most of the requests).

If anyone wants anything to request now would probs be the time. He also seemed to confirm where songs were real or not.

Idk what his deal is in the grand scheme of the LDR fandom.

Probally she will relase the video on december... Lana Delay Rey ....  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

funny that one of the biggest kpop groups like her lol

I hope she has a video for every song on this album.

She needs to serve after the neglect of her past two eras. (Black Beauty, Brooklyn Baby, The Blackest Day, Salvatore all deserve videos)