Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

As we move closer to May I feel less and less like we'll get it then.  Especially considering merch and how long it takes to create the vast amount of product (vinyls, cds, etc.)  Unless secretly she's having them made on the side, but then I'm shook that it hasn't leaked, even the tracklist, considering everything Lana touches is leaked before she's ready to release it.

i love how this fanbase goes from "this is the most boring era lana has ever had" to "SSKHDHSAJS LANA QUEEN THIS IS HER BEST ERA WIG SNATCHED" in 5 minutes

pNjWdpc.png

She said it's a spring release so May 26th still sounds accurate. If that's true, they need to start releasing more stuff asap (tracklist, pre-order, LFL video or another song?).

I'm excited for Stevie Nicks if that's true, but I hope that's the end of the features on the album.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

also, may 26 is stevie nicks birthday which is even more reason for her to drop it then

Maybe that was the clue :mj3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys, do u think that Lana don't want to sing in TV because she is still ashamed after SNL or they don't invite her? 

no. she was fine during 2012 and 2013 and more than 95% of her live performance were after snl.

i76mrxw.png 

She had also mentioned Stevie in her Dazed interview as well, so there's that too.

CL: Do you have a singular producer or several producers?

LDR: Rick Nowels. He actually did stuff with Stevie Nicks a while ago. He works really well with women. I did the last few records with him. Even with Ultraviolence which I did with Dan (Auerbach), I did the record first with Rick, and then I went to Nashville and reworked the sound with Dan. So, yeah, Rick Nowels is amazing, and these two engineers – with all the records that I’ve worked on with Rick, they did a lot of the production as well. You would love these two guys. They’re just super-innovative. I wanted a bit of a sci-fi f lair for some of the stuff and they had some really cool production ideas. But yeah, that’s pretty much it. I mean, Max Martin –

She had also mentioned Stevie in her Dazed interview as well, so there's that too.

I got the magazine today and when I read that part...I was like 'hmmm...'

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I got the magazine today and when I read that part...I was like 'hmmm...'

She's been dropping those little crumbs everywhere lol!