Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the stevie collab has me soooo excited. her first female collab too! 

im glad it will be with a total legend like stevie and not some random flop pop girl

This!! I love that she didn't collab with someone like Dua Lipa or that kali girl.. I really do think this album will be her most mature

This!! I love that she didn't collab with someone like Dua Lipa or that kali girl.. I really do think this album will be her most mature

Lana is quite legendary in her own right, she'd probably only collaborate with people with more status. Not generic.

Could you imagine her vocals on a Katy perry track? Dua? Melanie? Rihanna? Of course not.

Could you imagine her vocals on a stevie track? On a Jim Morrison track? On a Beatles track? Yes, no matter the quantity.

Lana is quite legendary in her own right, she'd probably only collaborate with people with more status. Not generic.

Could you imagine her vocals on a Katy perry track? Dua? Melanie? Rihanna? Of course not.

Could you imagine her vocals on a stevie track? On a Jim Morrison track? On a Beatles track? Yes, no matter the quantity.

Honestly, truly. Dua or Melaine or whoever could never do this. She's really setting a name for herself

AMEN! Lana is unique, she will be always unique and original. That's why Ben needed Dua Lupa because lana will never do those shitty collaborations Dua has done. Lana is legendary, unique, and icon. She will never NEVER be mainstream or Pop, she's NOT.

AMEN! Lana is unique, she will be always unique and original. That's why Ben needed Dua Lupa because lana will never do those shitty collaborations Dua has done. Lana is legendary, unique, and icon. She will never NEVER be mainstream or Pop, she's NOT.

Well, mainstream/pop doesn't mean bad. Beatles, led zeppelin, Morrison, Joplin were all popular at some point.

She's definitely mainstream, but more in the alternative sense. And that's a great thing. Her legacy will be similar to that of current icons like Rihanna or Gaga, but her work will be more compatible to The Doors or Janis Joplin, etc.

And I'm glad for that.

Well, mainstream/pop doesn't mean bad. Beatles, led zeppelin, Morrison, Joplin were all popular at some point.

She's definitely mainstream, but more in the alternative sense. And that's a great thing. Her legacy will be similar to that of current icons like Rihanna or Gaga, but her work will be more compatible to The Doors or Janis Joplin, etc.

And I'm glad for that.

Yeah i actually love a lot of Pop music (not the current tho, except Rihanna) but yeah i love it, but i think that's why i love Lana so much because her work will be reminded forever as a culture, not just like basic music with 395863845382363 people co-writing her songs (Like Katy Perry that can't even write her own Tweets lol) or something so "reductive" as that 'Closer' song by the Chainsmokers.

Also won't lie feel the need to address some of the BLATENT FUCKING DISRESPECT to QUEEN and LEGEND STEVIE NICKS I'm seeing on twitter.

She is a damn legend don't even.

Also rock n roll vibes, we're getting a piece of UV heaven in this album. Doubt Stevies doing a pop track.

Maybe we're getting little bits of all eras in one album???

Also won't lie feel the need to address some of the BLATENT FUCKING DISRESPECT to QUEEN and LEGEND STEVIE NICKS I'm seeing on twitter.

She is a damn legend don't even.

Also rock n roll vibes, we're getting a piece of UV heaven in this album. Doubt Stevies doing a pop track.

Maybe we're getting little bits of all eras in one album???

People that hate Stevie Nicks are dead to me. How can anyone hate her music? 

The Stevie collab has breathed life into my NEED for this album again. At first I was a little skeptical of the direction she was going in, but now, I'm fairly certain this album will be her best. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Has Lana ever collabed w/ a female? I don't recall any

She collaborated with Alice Brightsky for "Lover's Fate" which is amazing. She also wrote "Ghetto Baby" for Cheryl Cole and "Break My Fall" for Diana Vickers, if you count those as collaborations.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm in the middle of nowhere on a camping trip and had to turn my phone off because I used all my roaming data and I went to a bar in the mountains with wifi and turned my phone on to see this glorious news with Stevie nicks and now I'm fucking crying at a bar in the middle of nowhere FUUUUCK yes I'm so excited

LIZARD PEOPLE