Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

page 420 praise it

so thankful none of you are complaining about the Stevie collab like some of you did about the other collabs  :flutter:

if i see someone complaining about STEVIE NICKS i will contact elle 

if may 26th is actually the date release

1 MONTH TO GO

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

XO = The Weeknd

Chimera logo = Sean Lennon

The Moon = Stevie Nicks

It just has to be the moon...here's the reasons why:

1. Fleetwood Mac had a song called 'Sisters of the Moon'

1. Stevie Nicks often wears a moon necklace

tumblr_mj3b37klhk1qcaugio1_500.jpg

20120329_025622_stevienicksfor1.jpg

That wasn't the moon in the ingredients, it's Mercury.

am i the only one who do not know that ''Stevie Nicks ' and i had to google her  :facepalm: 

tbh I didn't know who she was until 3 years ago when I heard Edge of Seventeen at a grocery store lmao. I recognize some of her classic hits every now and then but NOW I'm completely unearthing her discography 

Maybe it's a song entitled "Mercury ft. Stevie Nicks."

I'd be down for that. All I can say is that although I'm not super pumped with featured artists, LFL grew on me and this collab will certainly kill.

page 420 praise it

so thankful none of you are complaining about the Stevie collab like some of you did about the other collabs  :flutter:

DaVonnewalkingin.gif

SHE CAN KEEP IT.

Honestly.... AND THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, I'm so unenthused for this era now.

tbh I didn't know who she was until 3 years ago when I heard Edge of Seventeen at a grocery store lmao. I recognize some of her classic hits every now and then but NOW I'm completely unearthing her discography

Stevie's discography is unbelievable - I own everything, including the rare studio recordings that never became actual songs; just random amazingness - You should really check it out sometime tbh

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

this is totally out of subject but do you guys remember when i wrote this? it was 3 days ago

i hate when lana keep saying things without any action 

i mean, i just remember when she said to BBC 1 when the HM came out that she's gunna do a concert in Qatar & Kuwait (middle eastren/ arab countries)

and until this moment we got nothing

i think her arab fans really need some concerts and attention.. she only came once to Lebanon and never did it again

it's so hard here (in arab countries in general) to travel far away so we really need some attention since it's allowed to do concerts in some arab countries except Saudi Arabia  :( and yes i remember one month ago she mentioned Saudi Arabia time zone and that made all of her saudi fans happy,, little things really matter especially to her Saudi fans since they can't get out from their country bc of some religious rules, other than that i hope she notice or pay attention to her Arabic source on twitter (LDR Arabia) since she's following most of her multi nationalities/languages accounts .. she has so many fans out there.. i know the owner's account she really loves her but as Saudi (im egyption tho )she can't get out of her country and meet her one day

just wanted to share a thought since you guys are wishing for a huge tour  :) 

now Lana is following her Arabic account that i mentioned here!

check this out https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs/status/857377072498573312

my friend was about to die of happiness

so never stop dreaming <33333333 that really gives me hope!

:smile3:

Has Lana ever collabed w/ a female? I don't recall any

I think this'll be her first :excited:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m