Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

what if she does a surprise release

I keep thinking about this but I doubt it because she said in an interview like a year ago that it wouldn't be a "surprise" when she drops it. I mean I could be taking her words out of context, but here's the vid anyways.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I keep thinking about this but I doubt it because she said in an interview like a year ago that she it wouldn't be a "surprise" when she drops it. I mean I could be taking her words out of context, but here's the vid anyways. https://youtu.be/xlMubg8lazM

But then again in an in a honeymoon interview she said she's going to try releasing an album every 15 months :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

But then again in an in a honeymoon interview she said she's going to try releasing an album every 15 months

Yeah and she also said honeymoon would be "jazzy".... she says a lot of things  :toofunny:  but not for nothing, she isn't too far off that mark. I can respect the fact that it hasn't even been a full 2 years and she's already releasing another album. Some artists take up to 4 years at times. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

She said she didn't think it would be a surprise, back when they obviously didn't have a rollout planned. I think there's a difference between lana refuting something now and before the album was really conceived 

Has Lana ever collabed w/ a female? I don't recall any

She collaborated with Alice Brightsky for "Lover's Fate" which is amazing. She also wrote "Ghetto Baby" for Cheryl Cole and "Break My Fall" for Diana Vickers, if you count those as collaborations.

Princess Superstar? I thought their songs together were pretty significant.

From no collabs to at least three. Hm...This new album for sure will be more diverse than HM but with these collabs and the multitude of themes that she presented so far it seems that the album will be more like a collage of ideas.

The problem is that she has to put life in these songs, we need Lana performing. She as a ghost in the H sign will not cut it anymore for her. So far she completely ignored Love and LFL 

okay guys i cracked the album trailer

stevie nicks= fleetwood mac= mac and cheese= ingredients in the pot cause lana loves pasta

you mean mac and nutritional yeast flakes coz shes vegan isnt she (or trying to be) ;)

I have no idea what you're trying to BS, but I just wanted to say oh my god I absolutely adore this song and I just spent the last half hour dancing to it on repeat in my living room & I've just downloaded the artist's album. If Lana had a song like that a la Sad Girl 2.0 on LFL, I would absolutely die of complete happiness.

Anyway. Carry on.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I have no idea what you're trying to BS, but I just wanted to say oh my god I absolutely adore this song and I just spent the last half hour dancing to it on repeat in my living room & I've just downloaded the artist's album. If Lana had a song like that a la Sad Girl 2.0 on LFL, I would absolutely die of complete happiness.

Anyway. Carry on.

Haha, I love it too! I hope this is what LDR6 sounds like. And no, a short snippet of SR (at least that's what they called it) was posted on Instagram then Twitter probably 2 months ago, and it sounded really haunting like this. So ya :)