Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

her label is so useless. they are discounting LFL in Germany. What it does is that it makes the song chart lower on the official charts.

However, in the UK where it has no consequences whatsoever, they are not discounting it and the song will completly fall off by next week. 

They are so DUMB.

The new Gaga song is discounted for the second week straight and it's not even out for full three weeks. 

Dear Ed & Ben, just quit already.

her label is so useless. they are discounting LFL in Germany. What it does is that it makes the song chart lower on the official charts.

However, in the UK where it has no consequences whatsoever, they are not discounting it and the song will completly fall off by next week. 

They are so DUMB.

The new Gaga song is discounted for the second week straight and it's not even out for full three weeks. 

Dear Ed & Ben, just quit already.

First thing they should do is start releasing her songs on Friday like everyone else instead of mid weeks.

First thing they should do is start releasing her songs on Friday like everyone else instead of mid weeks.

I agree. It hasn't leaked so they could wait 2 days. 

Btw. In my opinion this new Katy's song is a trash. I read comments under her new photo on facebook and people don't like it too.

giphy.gif

Lana and her family are staunch democrats. Just look at the people she's following on twitter: a bunch of left leaning pundits and politicians. I think that the confusion arises from her retro style and love for Americana which some people mistakenly equated with a conservative political view

Lana's iTunes banner is gone and Lust for Life is off of hot tracks for Katy's new song. Tragic

I read somewhere, I don't know if it is true, that Lana owns the rights of her music and Interscope and the other labels are just distributing the music. If that's the case, the labels are not that much interested in the promotion because their cut is limited. On the other hand, Lana doesn't have the team. the resources and the will to do a proper promotional campaign.

Lana's iTunes banner is gone and Lust for Life is off of hot tracks for Katy's new song. Tragic

that's normal.

These things usually last for a week unless you pay extra.