Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Except for wars. :runs:

:hottie: damn right honey  

edit: just realized.... has anyone here ever seen the movie Iron Sky. There are Nazis.... on the moon 

Lana.... is on the moon

Conclusion?

138014f05220132a4f518e4bb3d4d9ee.jpg

edit2: oh my god why is there so much nazi fanart of lana del rey on the internet im uncomfortable w this 

only thanks to shitty Austria

giphy.gif

:hottie: damn right honey  

edit: just realized.... has anyone here ever seen the movie Iron Sky. There are Nazis.... on the moon 

Lana.... is on the moon

Conclusion?

138014f05220132a4f518e4bb3d4d9ee.jpg

edit2: oh my god why is there so much nazi fanart of lana del rey on the internet im uncomfortable w this 

Wow, that escalated quickly! But no need to worry, Troye is gonna cut her oxygen supply and save the world from Nazi Del Rey. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

giphy.gif

Wow, that escalated quickly! But no need to worry, Troye is gonna cut her oxygen supply and save the world from Nazi Del Rey. 

CVsHPyKWEAAFXdf.jpg

SuperGay is going to save us all from destruction! 

Also after googling pictures of Troye to find one of him as a superhero I've come to the conclusion that he's a cute 

He's also older than me  :toofunny: mess he looks so young 

Posted this in the other thread but I'll post it here too.

If anyone of you are wondering what the Seven Wonders is, it's this:

So basically there are many seven wonders in the world, ranging from 7 wonders of magic (which I will explain below), 7 wonders of the ancient world, 7 wonders of the modern world etc. I chose to explain the 7 wonders of magic because it's pretty obvious, especially in the LFL trailer.

The Seven Wonders of Magic

Telekinesis - To move objects with ones mind (In the beginning of the trailer we see the goblet, hourglass and hologram of the world move in front of Lana)

Comcilium - Control and reading of the mind (Lana looks into the hologram of the world and cheekily looks up at the camera, as if she's knows what we're thinking)

Teleportation - To move through space without aid (Lana's hologram moves from the desk to the window)

Divination - To foresee all things accurately (Lana looks out of the window, foreseeing Hollywood)

Vitalum Vitalis - The balancing of scales between two life forces (Lana compares our generation to the 60s/70s)

Descensum - Prjoect oneself through the various planes (Lana talk about sending her love to us all through the ether)

Pyrokinesis - The starting and control of fire (Lana says "Or shall I take the day off and turn down the fire". Then as she gathers the ingredients in her hands, a poof of fire/spark ignites)

Then she draws the seven planets in front herself.

Manifestation of all powers indicates the next supreme witch.

thnx for the American Horror Story plot summary, tag ur spoilers

CVsHPyKWEAAFXdf.jpg

SuperGay is going to save us all from destruction! 

Also after googling pictures of Troye to find one of him as a superhero I've come to the conclusion that he's a cute 

He's also older than me  :toofunny: mess he looks so young 

I'M DYING LMAOOO!

And yes, he is!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

How could anyone even consider her a potential Trump supporter? Have you not seen her political posts and photos? Have you not seen her party registration? Have you not seen the Lust for Life trailer?

Didn't she participate in the march for science? Lmao

nah, she just supported it

but she did support it so that has to mean something 

idk if she's textbook liberal but she's definitely not a trump supporter

nah, she just supported it

but she did support it so that has to mean something 

idk if she's textbook liberal but she's definitely not a trump supporter

her wish from zeus was peace. she sings about beat poetry. it doesn't ger more liberal than that

How could anyone even consider her a potential Trump supporter? Have you not seen her political posts and photos? Have you not seen her party registration? Have you not seen the Lust for Life trailer?

or her...I don't know... openly encouraging her fans to cast a hex on him???  :toofunny: