Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

im expecting a preorder on tuesday. if not, then i hope the album leaks two weeks early

why not friday (tomorrow)

Fall out boys album preorder went up and it says the release date is September 15. Wheres her preorder im actually mad i thought it was todat

wym

I got it wrong. I mean she always put something into the internet without our knowledge and sometimes I'd like to know that she's going to release something to prepare myself for that. 

giphy.gif

You're all literally so impatient. You have so much coming up and you've already gotten so much.

Literally a day after LFL you guys are all like SOOOOO DO SOMETHING?? Doesn't matter how much she does, if she isn't doing five things a day you're all ungrateful brats.

Ok... I'm going to sound mean but WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH LANA'S MANAGEMENT?????

They thinking that everything in their agency turns around that girl Dua Lipa?

I've seen this girl getting all the stupid promotion in this world and Lana... N O T H I N G. Lana is creating her way to be a legend but that guys (Ben and Ed) aren't helping. First 0 promotion for the LEAD SINGLE OF THE ALBUM i wouldn't be mad if they don't promote the third single but the LEAD SINGLE.. what are you supposed to do?

YOU HAVE THE COLLABORATION WITH THE ARTIST OF THE MOMENT AND YOU DON'T PROMOTE???

YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT IT??

LIVE PERFORMANCES???

TV APPEARANCES???????????????????

and i don't want to talk about the festival perfomances were Lana only sing 10 born to die songs, 3 paradise songs, 3 ultraviolence songs, 2 honeymoon songs and 1 song from her new album.

.724c11ce784f4ab7ace6c8a1a8182229.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Ok... I'm going to sound mean but WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH LANA'S MANAGEMENT?????

They thinking that everything in their agency turns around that girl Dua Lipa?

I've seen this girl getting all the stupid promotion in this world and Lana... N O T H I N G. Lana is creating her way to be a legend but that guys (Ben and Ed) aren't helping, first 0 promotion for the LEAD SINGLE OF THE ALBUM i wouldn't be mad if they don't promote the third single but the LEAD SINGLE.. what you are supposed to do?

YOU HAVE THE COLLABORATION WITH THE ARTIST OF THE MOMENT AND YOU DON'T PROMOTE???

YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT IT??

LIVE PERFORMANCES???

TV APPEARANCES???????????????????

and i don't want to talk about the festival perfomances were Lana only sing 10 born to die songs, 3 paradise songs, 3 ultraviolence songs, 2 honeymoon songs and 1 song from her new album.

.724c11ce784f4ab7ace6c8a1a8182229.gif

Yeah idk why they'd spend so much time on dua considering no one cares

My problem isn't that we've only gotten one other song since February 18th or that this era is going so slow. It's that she just releases something and disappears for days or weeks. She'll post things on insta here and there but all unrelated to her work. Even though honeymoon was rushed & abandoned, it was still really nice how she started her own account and gave us little tidbits of information about the album and the producers etc. This album is just a big mystery right now. But in the end, I know the wait will be worth it because I know she's cooking up something amazing, I can just feel it. And for those of you who weren't that fond of LfL or Love, Think of this, on honeymoon all the best songs weren't released beforehand. I don't expect to hear the song with Stevie till the album drops because that how she'll hook more people into listening to it in full. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Yeah idk why they'd spend so much time on dua considering no one cares

She's the traditional 2016 popstar, all of her music sound like the same, her videos look like the same and even she... SHE LOOKS THE SAME IN ALL THE PICTURES SLEEPY FACE AND THE STUPID CHOKER. 

No one cares about her bc out there we have a lot of artists like she. BEBE REXHA, ZARA, ESRA, OMG DUA LIPA IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. FOCUS ON LANA!!!

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Weren't u saying that Lana isn't about promoting her music just 7 weeks ago.

Who are you talking to? Quote it next time. & Lana isn't about promoting her music, but that doesn't mean she has to leave her fans hangning. You think the "honeymoon" account was promo? Hell no, it was for the fans.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

let's be honest ladies we are so selfish and ungratful and we want everything now 

Look at lord she is not doing anything excpt puting 2 songs like lana and A preorder no tracklist no promo songs no teasing no anything and no one draged her 

At this point enough promo songs i only need a preorder and a tracklist now or at least if BAR is on the album she better put it out with the album preorder and save the rest for the album