Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

good new girls im dropping my next album inspired by the wait for lana's lust for life, it's called "wish for death" 

Wish for Death would definitely be Ultraviolence 2.0 that we deserve

take all take all

take all of your pills 

I'm yelling  :trisha:  :omg:  :eartha:

The discount in Germany totally doesn't work. Instead of climbing, she is falling hard. :rip:

discounted and on #61.. that's gonna be counted as #120 queen of leaving the top 100 after 1 1/2 weeks 

she's so over in germany.

i76mrxw.png 

The album leaking would be the worst thing for Lana and her fans....Diminishing sales isn't good for the label, artist, or us.

Exactly, But sadly there are people who do what they want without thinking who harms, Leak other things, like demos, unreleased song, etc. It is more preferable. Poor Marina :c, but i do not deviate from the subject.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

discounted and on #61.. that's gonna be counted as #120 queen of leaving the top 100 after 1 1/2 weeks 

she's so over in germany.

Love reached #15 on iTunes with a discount and minimal airplay. German fans just don't seem to be here for iLFL. It also doesn't sound like something that would be big here. Love did, but she pays us durst for years now, so ppl don't care. 

Other than the BTD era Lana has always kinda been a commercial flop, so nothing to be surprised about. If she was actually trying and flopped then y'all could be sad but she's doing nothing so the result is expected. Who cares, I'm here for the music

EotAQlJ.jpg

It's not the "promo" thing since many artists do not promote properly anymore with tv performances and such unless you are as desperate as Mr Faga. 

But Lana needs a lil bit more exposure with the right song. Love was that song. It screamed hit in Europe, it actually spend 10 weeks on the Swedish charts and was about to smash in the UK, with just a lil push, but they wasted it.

LFL doesn't sound like anything remotly interesting from her and it's a shame since it features a good friend and one of the most popular artists right now.