Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Tracklist is Out 

jk :rip: 

Tracklist is Out 

Go and die in a hole.

jk :rip:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

not sure if anyone has said this bc I haven't been following this thread too much, but if BAR is on the album and the sound of the song hasn't changed too dramatically it could definitely serve as a good transition between the big sound and acoustic side that LFL apparently has

And David Kahne played keyboard on "Love Changes" from that album and produced it.

They are actually the same person and in the song we won't be able to difference their voices, it's what happened with Charli and Marina in Just Dessets

UK OCC:

38 (NEW) 1 Lust For Life

Ireland IRMA:

33 (NEW) 1 Lust For Life

Her first top 40 hit since the jurassic period. (Even with a dumb mid week release) it pulled through. Thank the lord

giphy.gif

Anybody think it's possible that Lana won't release the tracklist & have it be a surprise?

why suprise us? she didnt do that with any other albums. i hope it leaks just for her not saying anything

whether you order your vinyl the day the preorder comes up, or right before that album comes out.. will it ship any sooner?

It might ship one or two days before the album date release, but it's not very usual. I think, I've never pre-ordered.

It might ship one or two days before the album date release, but it's not very usual. I think, I've never pre-ordered.

but like is that if you order it the day the preorder goes up, or if you order it the week before the album drops

I'm obvi kidding, it's just annoying how she never says anything.

It definitely is, I'm not even praying for pre-order at this point, but some messy, casual instagram post with the tracklist even as it is would've been appreciated :defeated:

Mom I'm tired of being fed good intentions and being pure of heart give me some actual material content to dive into

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

but like is that if you order it the day the preorder goes up, or if you order it the week before the album drops

Well, I preordered HM and I checked my email, like rn, and it says it shipped 1 day before the release date

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Scottish stans pulled through once again and got LFL to number 29! interestingly it didn't do as well as Love though

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'