Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ok, but fans can't do everything. She has to show her involvement too. Btw. I will stream it all day.

I'm sure there's more promo coming. She's booked quite a few performances already.

In the meantime, we should stream Lust For Life.

We should do a big listening party for the album too. like a 24 hour non stop stream and chat. It should be fun and really cool. And really interesting.

dOCWhNP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Bitch, she got the Weeknd, John Lennon's son, Stevie Nicks all on one album. Even if she doesn't promote the hype is already big and the collabs will attract all kinds of listeners and not only her usual ones.

Album of the century coming !

giphy.gif

Stream it once, stream it twice, stream it all night long!

Stream it while you study, work, poop.

dOCWhNP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

ive played it about 30 times this morning and i took a bit too much prozac it doesnt sound the same anymore 

Bitch, she got the Weeknd, John Lennon's son, Stevie Nicks all on one album. Even if she doesn't promote the hype is already big and the collabs will attract all kinds of listeners and not only her usual ones.

Album of the century coming !

Maybe it's true but i really want to see her in the top of everything this year. She deserves more than she already has and more people should appreciate her like we do.

GUYS. https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/lanadelreyvevo

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THE REASON THAT SHE GOT SO MUCH ATTENTION TODAY. MABYE STEVIE. :)

Yesterday almost 3mln views today 5,3mln :)

giphy.gif

Posted this in the other thread but I'll post it here too.

If anyone of you are wondering what the Seven Wonders is, it's this:

So basically there are many seven wonders in the world, ranging from 7 wonders of magic (which I will explain below), 7 wonders of the ancient world, 7 wonders of the modern world etc. I chose to explain the 7 wonders of magic because it's pretty obvious, especially in the LFL trailer.

The Seven Wonders of Magic

Telekinesis - To move objects with ones mind (In the beginning of the trailer we see the goblet, hourglass and hologram of the world move in front of Lana)

Comcilium - Control and reading of the mind (Lana looks into the hologram of the world and cheekily looks up at the camera, as if she's knows what we're thinking)

Teleportation - To move through space without aid (Lana's hologram moves from the desk to the window)

Divination - To foresee all things accurately (Lana looks out of the window, foreseeing Hollywood)

Vitalum Vitalis - The balancing of scales between two life forces (Lana compares our generation to the 60s/70s)

Descensum - Prjoect oneself through the various planes (Lana talk about sending her love to us all through the ether)

Pyrokinesis - The starting and control of fire (Lana says "Or shall I take the day off and turn down the fire". Then as she gathers the ingredients in her hands, a poof of fire/spark ignites)

Then she draws the seven planets in front herself.

Manifestation of all powers indicates the next supreme witch.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm a huge believer in the law of attraction. Who else here also does? It's so beautiful and fascinating.

I love manifesting my desires

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maybe it's true but i really want to see her in the top of everything this year. She deserves more than she already has and more people should appreciate her like we do.

GUYS. https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/lanadelreyvevo

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THE REASON THAT SHE GOT SO MUCH ATTENTION TODAY. MABYE STEVIE. :)

Yesterday almost 3mln views today 5,3mln :)

Stevie Nicks stans?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

To think that this person's parents probably payed thousands of dollars for college tuition and this is what they do.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven