Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So Lana did retweet the article? I was so skeptical because this new KILLS me and I don't want to find out that it's false! I didn't think I'd be more excited for this album than I already am.

It sounds like this album may be much more diverse in sound than previous albums. I've always admired her albums' cohesiveness, but it can get tiring when the sound is the same throughout the record. Paradise had the most variety in tempo and production. Between Love and LFL (and her saying Yosemite is acoustic-y) makes me so hopeful for a diverse record  :defeated:

We are probably one month left for the album release and there's no tracklist and pre order. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lana working with people like Stevie Nicks, Courtney Love, and Sean Lennon, shows you how legendary she is :oprah3:

So true, I hope there's a song featuring Courtney. But that's all I want for collabs, since there's already 3 on the album, I hope we have a long tracklist.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Lana working with people like Stevie Nicks, Courtney Love, and Sean Lennon, shows you how legendary she is  :oprah3:

Courtney Love said on one of her livestreams that she's not on the album.

so is it Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd) or Lust for Life (with The Weeknd) ?

cause on itunes and spotify the titles are different

i just wanna know how she's gonna go about listing the collaborations on her tracklist

so is it Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd) or Lust for Life (with The Weeknd) ?

cause on itunes and spotify the titles are different

i just wanna know how she's gonna go about listing the collaborations on her tracklist

On http://www.lanadelrey.com it is "Lust for Life ft. The Weeknd"

On http://www.lanadelrey.com it is "Lust for Life ft. The Weeknd"

On Spotify It's (with The Weeknd). I guess they both work.

I know but Lana has still worked with her in the past (Endless Summer Tour & Dazed mag)

I would like to see Courtney back on tour with her this year. I doubt it though.

am i the only one who do not know that ''Stevie Nicks ' and i had to google her :facepalm:

Yes. God I feel old.

I didn't really know Stevie Nicks even though she's apparently very famous. I don't like her voice at all though uh

:gtfo:

Has Lana ever collabed w/ a female? I don't recall any

"Lover's Fa... oops, @Elle beat me to the punch.

She collaborated with Alice Brightsky for "Lover's Fate" which is amazing. She also wrote "Ghetto Baby" for Cheryl Cole and "Break My Fall" for Diana Vickers, if you count those as collaborations.

Also, #tbt to when Jimmy Iovine compared Lana to Stevie Nicks.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/interscope-records-jimmy-iovine-lana-288663

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.