Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

uh..... fuckin.... the fact that this collab was just announced and confirmed out of nowhere makes me think that lana is currently making the album... and that it isn't even done.... hence why we dont have a tracklist... or a release date...... 

uh..... fuckin.... the fact that this collab was just announced and confirmed out of nowhere makes me think that lana is currently making the album... and that it isn't even done.... hence why we dont have a tracklist... or a release date......

It's done, everything has to he done. Lana even said it's out this Spring in the interview. She's just quiet now

It's done, everything has to he done. Lana even said it's out this Spring in the interview. She's just quiet now

how do we know this, though?

And just because she says something is coming soon doesn't mean it is... cough tropico cough

I really hope the album drops on May 26th, I can't wait longer than that, we need to hear the new prayers asap.

Lana sis, drop dis fuckin' album for us next month, please

original.gif

how do we know this, though?

And just because she says something is coming soon doesn't mean it is... cough tropico cough

well, she actually didn't say soon; this time she said spring so she only has like the whole month of may and a little bit of june ('cause technically summer starts on june 21st)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

well, she actually didn't say soon; this time she said spring so she only has like the whole month of may and a little bit of june ('cause technically summer starts on june 21st)

which spring  :creep:

seriously though that's a lot more reassuring lmao

In the Dazed magazine it said it'll be out in Spring. I don't think they'd put that in a magazine if it weren't official...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

which spring  :creep:

seriously though that's a lot more reassuring lmao

haha right

but yeah, I doubt it isn't finished by now... she'll probably announce the tracklist next week with the album pre-order

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

she wouldn't be putting out singles and videos if the album wasn't done yet

What is Stevie "ingredient" on Lust For Life trailer? I think there are a lot of more surprises and we're not getting all the hints....

Maybe the entire witchy filter was the stevie reference?

XO = The Weeknd

Chimera logo = Sean Lennon

The Moon = Stevie Nicks

It just has to be the moon...here's the reasons why:

1. Fleetwood Mac had a song called 'Sisters of the Moon'

1. Stevie Nicks often wears a moon necklace

tumblr_mj3b37klhk1qcaugio1_500.jpg

20120329_025622_stevienicksfor1.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven