Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

did i even start it?

every time somebody is so upset about my posts and whenever i mention an underperformance, i KNOW it goes DEEP under their skin because they know i'm right. they are more rilled up about it than i could ever be. i am just stating facts. numbers don't lie. :toofunny:

giphy.gif

How can it be over when it's doing better than 90% of her singles?

I mean yeah it's #60 on spotify 10 days after release. Love never even reach that number.

giphy.gif

And when I told U she'll get her first UK top 40 U were cackling at me.

This song could exit the chart completely and it would still not be over because there are still many more things going for it.

giphy.gif

did i even start it?

every time somebody is so upset about my posts and whenever i mention an underperformance, i KNOW it goes DEEP under their skin because they know i'm right. they are more rilled up about it than i could ever be. i am just stating facts. numbers don't lie.  :toofunny:

I didn't say you did - that's why I explicitly used the phrase "all of you". I don't see a point in fighting with a person that is so confident with their statements that they won't even consider other options, whether they're right or not.

Not to mention we're stanning a cruel woman who despite being cruel in her casualness doesn't know what's going on 99.9% of the time. That's just how it is with her and her messy affair with charts, promo, album pre-release schedule etc. That's a MIRACLE she's given us 2 and a half visuals this era. That would be it with the two of her previous projects. Don't expect nothing she didn't make us used to. Just don't.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I know a lil bit more about charts these days than you. 

And all of your "OMG LANZ DOESN'T CARE" will not stop me posting whatever I want, whenever I want. I basically don't give a flying fuck what you think about me   :)

Baby, I don't give half a fraction of a fuck about what it is you think you know about the charts. You know nothing about me, either.

What I do care about is hanging out with other Lana fans, celebrating a new album release, without seeing your shitty posts every 4th reply about how the songs are BOMBING, how NO ONE is here for it, and how she's a huge FLOP!

Because guess what? Believe it or not, some of us genuinely do not care about the sales! We're actually here for the MUSIC.

I bet your brain is smoking. Isn't it, luv?

And yeah, I started it, because you need to know how fucking nauseating your presence is within this thread. But I'm good now. I set you to ignore, so I won't have to endure your hourly Spotify/iTunes updates & breakdowns. Enjoy your pointless numbers-related dramatics.

How can it be over when it's doing better than 90% of her singles?

I mean yeah it's #60 on spotify 10 days after release.

Love never even reach that number.

giphy.gif

And when I told U she'll get her first UK top 40 U were cackling at me.

This song could exit the chart completely and it would still not be over because it still many more things going for it.

giphy.gif

luv, it goes nowhere. it has abel on it and is barely in the Top100 on Spotify worldwide (#93). And it's constantly falling. It's over. 

Lettuce move on and pray for the album. 

giphy.gif

Young and Beautiful were flopping too after release ....It wasnt until the movie came out that it shot up to the top 10. (and Kim k advertising the song on twitter and her wedding)

SS took a year and a two remixes to smash. (Radio and edm remixes)

giphy.gif

Baby, I don't give half a fraction of a fuck about what it is you think you know about the charts. You know nothing about me, either.

What I do care about is hanging out with other Lana fans, celebrating a new album release, without seeing your shitty posts every 4th reply about how the songs are BOMBING, how NO ONE is here for it, and how she's a huge FLOP!

Because guess what? Believe it or not, some of us don't care about the sales! We're actually here for the MUSIC.

I bet your brain is smoking. Isn't it, luv?

And yeah, I started it, because you need to know how fucking nauseating your presence is within this thread. But I'm good now. I set you to ignore, so I won't have to endure your hourly Spotify/iTunes updates & breakdowns. Enjoy your pointless numbers-related dramatics.

And still, nobody gives a flying fuck about your meltdown. 

giphy.gif

luv, it goes nowhere. it has abel on it and is barely in the Top100 on Spotify worldwide (#93). And it's constantly falling. It's over.

Lettuce move on and pray for the album.

giphy.gif

Abel is on it that's why it's not falling faster. Your expectation is a bit high.

You're comparing her single performance to other artists radio/payola fueled hits.

Shes never been a single artist anyway.

US iTunes:

100. LFL

OMG she's so over

Paramore song is out of the top 100 too..Are they over??

Hard times has smash written all over it so is L4L. Y'all just wait.

The case with Lanas release isn't the same as say Katy Perry or Lorde or Gagas.

They forced it down peoples throat (via spotify and radio deal) and the gp rejected it. NOW that's flopping.

Most people haven't even heard L4L.

Anyway, I hope we get the pre-order / tracklist sometime this weekend. I'd love to see the tracklist. Maybe she'll toss in Yosemite as a pre-release track or something. I'm curious to hear the acoustic side of the album.

i mean she's been a tad dry on insta and she doesn't promo her own stuff muc.. but rly? she did the album trailer,phone interviews, she's been scheduling shows, doing photoshoots, and magazine interviews... not a ton but still.. better than the hm era lmao

The trailer was cute and that"s it, she didn't preview any of the songs as she did in the HM era. Personally I don't care that much about her photoshoots and interviews tbh. I know that she can be gorgeous but lately I didn't see anything interesting form her regarding her style and frankly I'm here for the singer not for the model. Regarding the interviews, she got smart enough to not say anything controversial but unfortunately, as her interview with Courtney proves it, she doesn't say anything interesting anymore either. Her shows are not even live streamed, so, for me, as a fan who canmot atend her shows, they are mostly useless. We didn't get a televised performance for more than 4 years! I don't care about the charts but I exepect from her to put flesh and bones on her songs through live performances. She didn't sing the majority of her songs live from UV and HM. Do you think that is normal? I don't know any major artist who does that and still have a fanbase. I said that the HM era was a low point in her career promotion wise but it had a certain charm and the expectations were far lower because there were no collabs with Abel or pop tunes like LFL. 

Anyway, I don't like Stevie Nicks music and she sounds terrible honestly.

She sounds like a goat in her prime. Can't imagine what she sounds like now.

Hope I like the song.

The trailer was cute and that"s it, she didn't preview any of the songs as she did in the HM era. Personally I don't care that much about her photoshoots and interviews tbh. I know that she can be gorgeous but lately I didn't see anything interesting form her regarding her style and frankly I'm here for the singer not for the model. Regarding the interviews, she got smart enough to not say anything controversial but unfortunately, as her interview with Courtney proves it, she doesn't say anything interesting anymore either. Her shows are not even live streamed, so, for me, as a fan who canmot atend her shows, they are mostly useless. We didn't get a televised performance for more than 4 years! I don't care about the charts but I exepect from her to put flesh and bones on her songs through live performances. She didn't sing the majority of her songs live from UV and HM. Do you think that is normal? I don't know any major artist who does that and still have a fanbase. I said that the HM era was a low point in her career promotion wise but it had a certain charm and the expectations were far lower because there were no collabs with Abel or pop tunes like LFL. 

i agree