Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

A friendship doesn't mean a collab. Mariah is close with Bey and Celine, yet no collab. Plus they said they hadn't seen each other in 5 years. I shipped Larina in 2013 and I was shook to see them together, but itsjustnotrealistic.gif

A friendship doesn't mean a collab. Mariah is close with Bey and Celine, yet no collab. Plus they said they hadn't seen each other in 5 years. I shipped Larina in 2013 and I was shook to see them together, but itsjustnotrealistic.gif

I think that Marina is good (I don't listen to her songs, but her lyrics are really good!), but I don't think that I'd like a collab. I mean, they're really different from each other

Ok, while I am very good looking, I am still just a gay guy with a normal income. How is it even possible that multi-millionaire female that looks relatively great, is only into fugly guys? Like, I never ever had men that unattractive like she had. Not even thought about it.

tumblr_inline_onnp24Goyu1sevyw0_500.gif

Eh. G-Eazy doesn't seem fugly to me. He just looks like an average frat boy-type to me.

giphy.gif

okay why are the last several pages about lana dating g easy and how she dates "ugly" guys. first of all, not everyone is as superficial as you. and you get to an age where you realize looks arent as important as the way you vibe and common interests. you dont need a jawline to have a chemistry. ban all 15 year old from here plz

okay why are the last several pages about lana dating g easy and how she dates "ugly" guys. first of all, not everyone is as superficial as you. and you get to an age where you realize looks arent as important as the way you vibe and common interests. you dont need a jawline to have a chemistry. ban all 15 year old from here plz

okay like i don't give a shit about who lana dates or is attracted to (and I don't understand why anyone does) but on a personal level, honey, I like attractive people. If I want to casually date someone, they'll probably be in some way aesthetically pleasant. I'm not 15. You don't have to be 15 to have tastes. 

okay like i don't give a shit about who lana dates or is attracted to (and I don't understand why anyone does) but on a personal level, honey, I like attractive people. If I want to casually date someone, they'll probably be in some way aesthetically pleasant. I'm not 15. You don't have to be 15 to have tastes.

Okay, but looks aren't EVERYTHING. Obvi don't date a troll, but none of the guys Lana dated were "Ugly"

Okay, but looks aren't EVERYTHING. Obvi don't date a troll, but none of the guys Lana dated were "Ugly"

agreed, and taste is super subjective. what's ugly to one person is hot to another, vice versa.

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

why does it matter you guys don't have to date him

Nah its all good, I just hate people being dragged for their looks. legit your physicality is just the genetics you were delbt. has nothing to do with your personality

Nah its all good, I just hate people being dragged for their looks. legit your physicality is just the genetics you were delbt. has nothing to do with your personality

lol I agree that was kind of what I was saying! Like why do you care what lana's boyfriends look like if you don't think he's cute that's fine but you don't need to think he's cute