Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Don't know what y'all are arguing about now but I'm just hoping we get the track list tomorrow. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Don't know what y'all are arguing about now but I'm just hoping we get the track list tomorrow. :flutter:

I've come to a point where I think she just releases info whenever she pleases and there's no significant dates. At this point- 2 weeks until the speculated album release, I think we'll just get the album with no preorder.

I just don't understand why her team hasn't been pushing for Lust for Life to get more radio play... The Weeknd is huge, tons of people would listen for him alone. I think that song is actually pretty mainstream radio friendly, as far as Lana songs go. If she doesn't want to do any promo herself, so be it. But there's more that can be done, so why isn't it?

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

You all love to blame Dua for everything, soon someone's gonna say that lana moved to la and never leaves her house because of her. 

Most Dua singles leaked before their release and we had album tracks (which one got scrapped) from her and ben and ed have done nothing about it too (@that love thing). 

Lana is just lazy there is no good explanation on why she can't handle to do anything at this point. She doesn't like live performances where the audiences isn't there for her? then why does she perform at festivals only (and at all since not everyone is there for her)? she doesn't like attention and only cares about her music? then why premier songs on radio and releasing a single with one of the biggest pop stars rn that was clearly intended to do well? 

lana fans need to admit that the route she's taking will result in her being a non factor in the music industry.

some of you defend lana just for the sake of defending lana.

How did Dua's music leak? (Like, was it leaked the same way that Love was?)

If Dua's music leaked in the same way that Lana's does (where it seems to be obvious that people on her team are selling it to leakers), then why do Ben and Ed still have jobs? In most other fields, if data or items were constantly being sold to random people without permission...someone would get fired.

giphy.gif

can someone please explain to me why there's "i really think the tracklist/pre order/lust for life video is coming tomorrow" posts everyday?

i76mrxw.png 

can someone please explain to me why there's "i really think the tracklist/pre order/lust for life video is coming tomorrow" posts everyday?

wishful thinking.

If we don't get a preorder this week, and the album is still on track to be released May 26th, we are more than likely not getting a preorder.

If we don't get a preorder this week and get no news prior to the 26th, it is not coming out this month.

giphy.gif

1 month ago: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

2 weeks ago: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

1 week ago: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

2 days ago: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

yesterday: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

today: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

tomorrow: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

2 days later: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

1 week later: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

2 weeks later: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

1 month later: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

on album release day: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

on a side note: I hope we get the track list tomorrow.

You all love to blame Dua for everything, soon someone's gonna say that lana moved to la and never leaves her house because of her.

Some Dua singles leaked before their release and we had album tracks (which one got scrapped) from her and ben and ed have done nothing about it too (@that love thing).

Lana is just lazy there is no good explanation on why she can't handle to do anything at this point. She doesn't like live performances where the audiences isn't there for her? then why does she perform at festivals only (and at all since not everyone is there for her)? she doesn't like attention and only cares about her music? then why premier songs on radio and releasing a single with one of the biggest pop stars rn that was clearly intended to do well?

lana fans need to admit that the route she's taking will result in her being a non factor in the music industry.

some of you defend lana just for the sake of defending lana.

I don't remember HTH or BYM leak before Dua announce them. That's what happened to Lana, she didnt have Love announced and the whole thing was leaked. Ed and Ben don't do anything and they're both shit.

They're not the only ones to blame, Lana still has her own fault, but they're responsible for this things, Lana isn't. Not doing loads of live perfomances, interviews and stuff like that is her fault, but the rest (the most things that have happenned) it's they're fault. They could still promote the song even if Lana wouldn't. They just chose not to

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I don't remember HTH or BYM leak before Dua announce them. That's what happened to Lana, she didnt have Love announced and the whole thing was leaked. Ed and Ben don't do anything and they're both shit.

They're not the only ones to blame, Lana still has her own fault, but they're responsible for this things, Lana isn't. Not doing loads of live perfomances, interviews and stuff like that is her fault, but the rest (the most things that have happenned) it's they're fault. They could still promote the song even if Lana wouldn't. They just chose not to

getting stuff leaked is bad and and all but let's not act as if that is the main reason why love underperformed. 

i76mrxw.png 

getting stuff leaked is bad and and all but let's not act as if that is the main reason why love underperformed.

I was talking about LFL, that it didnt leak but they didnt do any promo

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

everyone here crying about lana not doing any promo or not dropping the tracklist meanwhile lana is at the club like

tumblr_opnhwl8gk81vm9106o1_500.gif

Not to be a downer because I love seeing her happy but why is she always with him recently and why is she always at clubs?

Like in the end I don't mind if they date because I want her to be happy but if she keeps regularly drinking with him all the time...you know? I don't want to worry for her or anything but I wouldn't want to witness her relapse or anything. Especially if he's dating her and encouraging her. I wouldn't want her to fall from grace this early into her career.

The influence of Winehouse's boyfriend killed her, I wouldn't want Lana to tread the same track she did.

Maybe I'm over thinking, but she seems to be going out sooooo much more recently, and a lot with him.

if the album has been pushed back, which is a strong possibility now, then it's a label decision and she can not do anything about it now.

however, however, however, if the label decides to do such a thing, it indicates that they are not very hopeful when it comes to this project, so a) the material is not strong enough and b) her team has failed to place her music in a way that it reaches an audience that is buying and streaming her shit.

simple as that. if it is pushed back, she has no other choice than sit this out.

do u think that if the album would be pushed back she still would  be so fucking happy and attending all this events smiling and shit ? u guys honestly dont think 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

do u think that if the album would be pushed back she still would be so fucking happy and attending all this events smiling and shit ? u guys honestly dont think

Don't think? What? She can't have a life? So what the release date is pushed back, I doubt it's that much of pain for her. Financially, she is still making mad bank off of BTD so I highly doubt she cares, and she herself doesn't release work she doesn't love, so if she wants to refine, let her? She can be content with that?

Don't think? What? She can't have a life? So what the release date is pushed back, I doubt it's that much of pain for her. Financially, she is still making mad bank off of BTD so I highly doubt she cares, and she herself doesn't release work she doesn't love, so if she wants to refine, let her? She can be content with that?

im not saying she doesn't have a life im just saying she is too happy remember uv ? i hope u do 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif