Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Isn't she that kind of artist that never promotes her singles, just like Lana?.. I know that Britney destroyed her voice and she can't just do her usual act of shaking ass/tits like a prostitute in talk-shows or radio.. but Lana doesn't have those excuses, why isn't she singing her singles like she did in 2012/2013?

732.gif

I don't know why but I'm still not that desperate for new info, I have a whole discography to listen and several music videos to watch that soothe my soul every time, maybe you guys should try it

yiTsECA.gif

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I don't know why but I'm still not that desperate for new info, I have a whole discography to listen and several music videos to watch that soothe my soul every time, maybe you guys should try it

yiTsECA.gif

THIS

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

yiTsECA.gif

what discography u talking about