Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Not to be a downer because I love seeing her happy but why is she always with him recently and why is she always at clubs?

Like in the end I don't mind if they date because I want her to be happy but if she keeps regularly drinking with him all the time...you know? I don't want to worry for her or anything but I wouldn't want to witness her relapse or anything. Especially if he's dating her and encouraging her. I wouldn't want her to fall from grace this early into her career.

The influence of Winehouse's boyfriend killed her, I wouldn't want Lana to tread the same track she did.

Maybe I'm over thinking, but she seems to be going out sooooo much more recently, and a lot with him.

I mean I see what you're saying but you're replying to the wrong person dude I literally just posted a gif of various lana's twerking on each other i have no stake in this friend 

Its true, we are all so fucking messy. 4 albums in 5 years, 2 new singles, AKA pre eras album and 200 unreleased demos/songs. We literally have material coming out of our pussies.

Like no other artist I know; we're spoiled and I'm so f'ing glad

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Anyway, what song are you most excited for gurls?

The Stevie collab, Yosemite, or Tomorrow Never Came

:lolliney:

The Stevie collab is going to be amazing but I think I'm looking forward to Yosemite the most. I'm excited about TNC but I hope her and Sean are singing to each other in the song, I think that'd be super cute. 

Here's to hoping one of these acoustic songs sound like On Our Way  :pray2:

Yosemite is going to be pure Honeymoon I can already tell, but I like the title. 

I'm patient, but even I'm getting thirsty for more information--or at least Instagram pics that have something to do with the album. A studio snap. Random lyric shares. I mean, if she wants to drag out the anticipation for this album shouldn't she actually be talking about the album? I feel like the sudden halt of information since the debut of Lust For Life is an indicator that plans are changing last minute. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Oh and bitch give us some fucking remixes!!

85jmCEx.png

Lana needs to release something soon, Halsey stans are getting bold.

sold out my ass. There's not enough acne infested teens to fit entire amphitheaters in multiple cities

this bothers me so much but on reddit the banner for the lana del rey subreddit has a picture of Lana on the moon... with the moon in the background 

tumblr_opo1s2rAPu1vm9106o1_1280.png

34_zpsu4nvrqej.gif

@elle love when you make the Lust for Life theme please don't put the moon next to the moon

this bothers me so much but on reddit the banner for the lana del rey subreddit has a picture of Lana on the moon... with the moon in the background 

tumblr_opo1s2rAPu1vm9106o1_1280.png

34_zpsu4nvrqej.gif

@elle love when you make the Lust for Life theme please don't put the moon next to the moon

cbbdc7e543ac2ca4efa6db6cfcb7a4f9.gif

ruZKe8V.gif

I mean I see what you're saying but you're replying to the wrong person dude I literally just posted a gif of various lana's twerking on each other i have no stake in this friend

Just a comment in relation to the fact no one else was speaking about him.

Halsey fans trying to bring down the Queen. And so what if she sold out a tour? At least Lana is iconic and is one of the most original artists right now. Even though some of you think that LFL is too much mainstream, her videos still stand out from everyone else. And why are we comparing Halsey to Lana?

-Homeland of the Gods-