Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

You're perfect you're beautiful you look like Linda Evangelista you're a model everything about you is perfect did you stone those tights ? Oh you're smiling they eat her up every single time she's on that damned stage she she could walk out there in a fucking diaper and that'll be like "Valentina your smile is beautiful"

giphy.gif

I've been trying to understand why she's done like 5 photoshoots we don't have already and why she isn't posting a pre-order, the release date and the tracklist because I actually believe the album is coming in May 26th, not because almost every web is posting that, but because if you google the EAN codes posted at those pre-orders, you can easily find the schedule of Universal releases this month... Are we going to get all the """"promo"""" in the same week the album is coming? Wouldn't it be better not to let the album be forgotten for weeks? It seemed like this era was going to be one of her best because we would have good visuals and a schedule (because of the witchcraft tweet and the Tuesdays thing), but it's actually one of her worst til the moment because we are not getting anything.

I won't ask her to do any big promo like tv or radio because I know it's not her thing, I'm just asking her to get online and post a fucking tracklist on Instagram or tweet: "May 26th". I don't know. Sometimes I hate the way she treats her albums.

What if she just isn't releasing the tracklist?

The thing is, we don't have a "track 1, Track 2 etc." kind of preorder either. Personally I don't even care about the tracklist itself, I was just hoping there'd be a preorder for the boxset and especially the vinyl early enough so that my first time listening to the album could actually be on vinyl, but I don't really see this happening anymore. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

What if she just isn't releasing the tracklist?

I feel like everything's gonna be a suprise

The thing is, we don't have a "track 1, Track 2 etc." kind of preorder either. Personally I don't even care about the tracklist itself, I was just hoping there'd be a preorder for the boxset and especially the vinyl early enough so that my first time listening to the album could actually be on vinyl, but I don't really see this happening anymore. :rip:

thats exactly why for me too. I wanted to hear it on vinyl

If she's trying to go for a Beyonce-esque release...I don't think it would go well at all for her, especially since she started off doing a traditional-style roll out.

giphy.gif

marina got 22k the day she posted that picture with lana and she was earning about 220 a day lana's impact is real 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I've just thought that we have no idea if it's actually going to be physically released. What if it's just released digitally and that's why there's no need to have a pre-order a long time before? I'm just going crazy while waiting for her shit

I've just thought that we have no idea if it's actually going to be physically released. What if it's just released digitally and that's why there's no need to have a pre-order a long time before? I'm just going crazy while waiting for her shit

Nahhh 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

no way in hell she is doing a digital only release. 

no way in hell she is doing a digital only release. 

Yep.

UniversalMusic kinda confirmed a CD and Digital release in May 26th.

giphy.gif

If she's trying to go for a Beyonce-esque release...I don't think it would go well at all for her, especially since she started off doing a traditional-style roll out.

She's not big enough for this, IMO. It would probably flop. :rip:

I've just thought that we have no idea if it's actually going to be physically released. What if it's just released digitally and that's why there's no need to have a pre-order a long time before? I'm just going crazy while waiting for her shit

If that's the case, I'm getting my "copy" from rnbxclusive. There's no way I'm supporting "digital only".  :notamused:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She's not big enough for this, IMO. It would probably flop. :rip:

If that's the case, I'm getting my "copy" from rnbxclusive. There's no way I'm supporting "digital only". :notamused:

lmao same

Well when Beyoncé released Lemonade and Beyoncé she didn't have physical copies produced until the albums had been released.  Because when albums go into physical production, they have a high chance of being leaked.  Maybe she's gonna do the same thing because her work has been so often leaked early.

lana will never do a surprise release not her thing  

and confirmed ppl  saw lana del rey making out with g-easy 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif