Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

well we don't know shit besides whats shes already confirmed herself or reputable sources confirmed. (i use the term reputable lightly)

1. She released the track titled "Love" the day after the VIDEO AUDIO  tilted "Young And In Love" was leaked.

2. She released the music video to the track "Love"

3. After the leak of BAR she registered a song titled "Architecture" ON DCMA

4. Confirmed album collabs with Sean Ono, The Weeknd, and Stevie Nicks

5. Lust For Life Album trailer was posted, the AUDIO with The Weeknd released.

6. Minimal promo via spotify, apple, and social media.

7. Lana on her confirmed the album cover by posting it on her instagram.

And the highly debatable alleged album release date of May 26th.

That's all we really have proof of. I might have forgotten something but these are the most important pieces of information we have. 

well we don't know shit besides whats shes already confirmed herself or reputable sources confirmed. (i use the term reputable lightly)

1. She released the track titled "Love" the day after the demo tilted "Young And In Love" was leaked.

3. After the leak of BAR she registered a song titled "Architecture" 

5. Lust For Life Album trailer was posted, the title track, and music video with The Weeknd released.

That's all we really have proof of. I might have forgotten something but these are the most important pieces of information we have. 

little correction. LFL is only an audio.

giphy.gif

That doesn't prove anything about first week album sales?

Let's talk about how the album is supposed to go on sale in two weeks time, but she hasn't so much as posted even a single word of the album title on her insta/twitter/snap, whathaveyou since the title track came out almost a month ago.

Food for thought: the album is not coming out in two weeks

1. She released the track titled "Love" the day after the demo tilted "Young And In Love" was leaked.

5. Lust For Life Album trailer was posted, the title track, and music video with The Weeknd released.

Architecture wasn't registered anywhere.

The demo of Love never leaked. (the video version (audio) of the song has leaked tho).

giphy.gif

it was not registered..

If it's really out due in spring, she has to release the album till her birthday (June 21st) which is the first day of summer.

giphy.gif

"Architecture" wasn't registered, but it was confirmed somewhat shakily that the official title of "Best American Record" was "Architecture" because of DCMA Takedown notices from Lana's labels.

giphy.gif

90% Marina will be on the album. I think that the meeting between them was part of the rollout of the collaborations. That's making 4 collaborations on an album with 12, maximum 15 songs. Now I'm reealy worried about the quality of the album especially after the title track it's a conceptual and lyrical low point in Lana"s career.

I think that the release date of the 26th is real because it appeared on to many sites. At this point my guess is that Lana practically abandoned the album and the release is in the hands of her labels which will release it on 26th without any hype. She clearly fell for this rapper caricature and her head it's elsewhere but it seems that she doesn't care to much about this album anyway

This is extremely judgmental and rude to assume shes left her fans to rot while she has a little fling with "some rapper". You speak very low of her and I personally don't appreciate it or your assumptions. Additionally if she's been working on this album prior to this month the "rapper guy" everyone on here is hating on really isn't to blame for any mishaps. I can understand how people would conclude she "abandoned" her project but that's not like her. She is very much involved in the project. It's her label if at all to blame. 

I really get sad seeing people doubt her or question her integrity. And we have no confirmed amount of tracks. And for people complaining about Lust For Life for the lack of lyricism and how it wasn't what we are used to content wise, of course Lust For Life is no comparison to her works such as On Our Way or Honeymoon, she wasn't planning on that. From my opinion this album like she said is directed to her fans who are young, carefree, and in love. That's not to say she will never make great lyric filled songs again but shes dedicated time to making simpler and modern sounding tracks. 

little correction. LFL is only an audio.

"Architecture" wasn't registered, but it was confirmed somewhat shakily that the official title of "Best American Record" was "Architecture" because of DCMA Takedown notices from Lana's labels.

it was not registered..

THANKS EVERYONE I FIXED MY ERRORS!

I can hear my neighbors outside having a barbeque, listening to music, laughing, playing, drinking, having fun on this warm spring evening. And i've literally been sat starring at a screen on Lanaboards all day waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

When i look back on my life... :icant: :oic: :delicious:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e