Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

god i hate this fandom sometimes

tumblr_nvgw8lz2GD1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

die with me by yosemite
butterflies seranade with me, new idenity

Take me back to when i'm happy, & sweet.

Beautiful Yosemite,

Yosemite mmm Yosemite      x2

( i can come up with lyrics too  :creep: )

Beautiful Yosemite,

Yosemite mmm Yosemite x2

( i can come up with lyrics too :creep: )

I'm legit full of shit i just cheesily sang this in the shower lmao

I'm legit full of shit i just cheesily sang this in the shower lmao

I WAS TOO,

I wrote the entire song last night and even played it on guitar, I hope it sounds like the way I envision.

mine kinda draws inspo from  On Our Way

Beautiful Yosemite,

Yosemite mmm Yosemite      x2

( i can come up with lyrics too  :creep: )

Daarrrkkk blueeeee

I WAS TOO,

I wrote the entire song last night and even played it on guitar, I hope it sounds like the way I envision.

mine kinda draws inspo from On Our Way

I wrote a whole song called subversive road and it's better than half the tracks on uv lmao. i love myself

I doubt we'll get anything today, but I'll make a little bit of a bet. If we do, the only music I'm allowed to listen to is Jacob Sartorius's music on repeat for a week.

i guess I'm safe.  :hooker:

Tomorrow's the pink moon so if anything's based on a specific date it should be tomorrow

That makes a lot of sense. We got the album cover last time. Let's be hopeful.

Tomorrow's the pink moon so if anything's based on a specific date it should be tomorrow

That makes a lot of sense. We got the album cover last time. Let's be hopeful.

Stop Don't ruin My day tomorow  wating for anything that not gonna happen  :defeated:

I would be so here for a Lana president. She would be the most mysterious and cryptic president. Her entire campaign would just be posters she made on Paint and printed out from her computer and put out around her neighborhood, her goals would be direct ("Sonically, I'd really like to hear more love in the world and, visually, I'd like the country to return to that sort of grainy 60's aesthetic"), The Weeknd would be First Man (unless she does away with traditional roles and has Chuck as First Lady), all of her press conferences would be filmed by Chuck on VHS in Lana's closet at 2 in the morning (and wouldn't be broadcast until like 3 months later), Lana would answer every question regarding new deals and such with "it's coming soon, guys, you're gonna love it", every person in the white house and on her team would be picked based on how much of a spiritual connection she intuitively felt with them, the country would be left in the dark for months about current matters only to get a breaking news announcement at 1 AM about a new cloning theory or a promotion for an upcoming Fleur show, her tweets would be either very vague ("LOVE") "(PEACE") or irrelevant in regards to the country ("my boyfriend's def cooler than me today") ("Paul still has no hair"), her interviews (all in print) would be wonderfully controversial ("I've been sleeping with so many foreign leaders, but none of them have offered new deals, which is annoying") ("I think a lot about how Kennedy went down. Some days I wish somebody would shoot me already"). At some point, Lana would probably sleep in and miss an important meeting that would end up somehow with us all getting blown up, but right before then she would send one final live stream calmly doing her make-up like "hey guys, i'm so sorry this didn't work out, but I'm sending you all my love." *blows kiss and sweetly giggles*. "Also, my new album Lust for Life is going on pre-order as soon as I finalize the track list. Okay, lots of love, bye bye."

And then, in the final 30 seconds, she would send out a pre-order for Lust For Life--without the complete tracklist.

Lana for president 2020.

Why is this the most accurate thing I have ever read in my life :crying4: !!! Someone needs to legit turn this story into a comic series.